10📥

[Take #1]

' hey...'

'..sung...'

'... hanji-!'

"HAN JISUNG!!"

The raven head eyes shot open as he quickly sat up, knocking off some of his items off the table in the process. He blinked as he tried to regain his eyesight, finally being able to see clearly once his English
Professor came into view. She was clearly not happy that one of her students had slept throughout today's lecture. The only thing Jisung could offer was an apologetic awkward smile as he slowly started sinking back into his seat. The professor could only let out a sigh as she put her hands on her hips.

"..Mr.Han, Class ended 8 minutes ago. Please show yourself the way out"

"..yes Ma'am.."

[ Take #2]

              " JISUNG!"

Changbin exclaimed as he quickly reach out to grab the collar of Jisung's shirt and yanked him back harshly. Startling Jisung, even snapping him out his deep trance he had lost himself into. It was even more surprising to see the rush of many bicycles going by. It looks like Changbin had safe the younger from being tramper over by these bikers. Jisung slowly looked over his shoulder to see That the older was obviously Mad but more importantly he was worried.

"..don't you ever check both sides before crossing?!"

        "..I'm sorry.. Hyung"

[Take #3]

            " JI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

It was just like any other day, Jisung was working at the convenience store with his father after his classes  had ended . Jisung was working as a cashier that day, checking out the items of the current costumer. Maybe The raven head was stuck in a daze as he didn't even realize he was scanning random items that were resting by the counter. Not even paying attention to the costumer who was repeatedly telling him that it wasn't their stuff until his father had suddenly called out his name loudly. Resulted in him snapping out his trance for the third time that day, quickly realizing what he was doing before quickly removing the items that the costumer did not want to buy.

"..I'm sorry!..here's a free gift!"

[Final take]

"..You even got to see Day6?!"

"And they were front row tickets too!!"

Seungmin explained happily as he hold up a peace sign as Felix pouted and saying how lucky the other was to see Their all time favorite band without him. Felix had place his hands on Seungmin's shoulders and started rocking him back and Ford as he complain of how unfair it was while the raven head simply was grinning. While the duo was stuck in their world, so was Jisung. In fact, for the past days Jisung has been stuck in a daze, his mind has been wondering off to a different places and even at some times his mind would go blank on him to the point he lose focus on his surroundings and those around him.