17📥

Min🐰is typing...

Min🐰
We have to talk. Come over.

It's urgent.

9:14pm

That's what the time read on his phone. He watched the screen slowly fade to black and soon all he saw was his reflection starring back at him. He let out a shaky sigh as he slid his phone back into his back pocket. He slowly shifted his gaze towards the apartment complex, he was then hit with a sudden sense of  deja vu.

It's the same place, standing in the same spot.

Jisung let out another sigh before he finally found the courage to start walking towards the entrance of the building. He somehow was able to keep a calm composure even though he felt like all this tension was pulling him apart from the inside. His heart was pounding so loudly in his chest that all he could hear was the ringing in his ears.

His mouth had run dry and his hands had become sweaty. Making him to rapidly brush them against his pants to wipe of the wetness off over and over again.

Receiving a text like this from the older seem so out of place. Minho could had just called him to talk but being invited to do so,made the situation ten times more stressful then it needed to be.

He closed his eyes as he inhaled and slowly exhale. Trying to calm himself down. He had place his hand on his chest before opening his eyes. And there it stood, A door right in front of him. Oh,how he wish he had taken his sweet time getting up here. Maybe he should Have talk to the desk receptionist that was always chilling in the lobby to stall time. Taken the stairs even. Anything to have made the journey to Minho's door longer.

But it was too late. Jisung was already here. He could feel his heart beating rapidly and the terrible feeling in his gut growing. With hesitation, he reached out to knock on the door before retrieving his hand back to his side. He then waited, he waited for the door to be open and to be let in, he heard shuffling coming from the other side of the door. Just hearing footsteps approaching the door made everything start forming up a lump in his throat. Jisung felt like throwing up. He swallowed in hopes that the lump sensation would go away but it only made it worst.

Anxiety was eating him alive, it was tearing him apart.He was going through so many emotions, so many thoughts were running through his mind. Of course everything came to a halt the moment he heard the door opening. His breath got caught in his throat as he brought his clammy hands together in front of him. He nervously gulped as he tried his best to keep his eyes on him but obviously was having trouble to do so.

Minho carried that cold and stern look in his eyes
Which from the start created such an uncomfortable, suffocating atmosphere between the two. Never once did he ever spoke a word to him nor did the coldness ever left his gaze. Quiet, Minho was too quiet. A few seconds had only went by before Minho finally opened the door more, Just enough to let Jisung in. Closing the door behind them once he was but just to quickly step away from the younger again. In silence.