13📥

"I'm The wife of the man you're currently seeing"

"..If you're going to lie.. at least make it believable"

Jisung spoke in an annoyed tone as he glare at her,not only did she took her sweet time to find out what college he was attending too. She had the audacity to show up as well. There was no way he was going to fall for such a lie too, if she came all this way to just provoke him, she should had thought of a better lie to tell. He was clearly annoyed at the fact that she decided to show her face after she had ruin his relationship. She ruined the three years he could had with Minho.

"Ah-..I guess he already told you.. Let me correct myself then..Im his Ex-wife-"

"Exactly.a divorcée, you should know your place."

Miya let out a bitter laugh as she stare at the boy that carried that blunt expression on his face. She was trying her best to keep herself calm, but it was starting to become a problem that she wasn't getting through him. Nothing was going according to plan.

"So..you want to act Bold..?"  Miya clicked her tongue as she crossed her arms over her chest, as she lean over towards Jisung. He looked nervous but even so, he was standing his ground. A sly smile slowly form on the raven head face.

"..I mean-.. you must had felt threaten by my presence if you found the time to come all the way over here.. don't you think..?" He said as he tilt his head to the side, having that smile on his face.

Miya raised an eyebrow as finally, her calm composure started crumbling down, her fake smile dropped from her face. It was clear that she was getting irritated by the boy's attitude, Jisung simply kept on innocently smiling at her. Seeing that smile on his face only frustrated her even more then she already was.

"Don't be that ridiculous-!..you're not that special."

"Oh..I think I am. You wouldn't have come here if I wasn't~" he retorted back.

Unbelievable. Miya scoffed as she looked at the boy in pure disbelief. Just shocked at the fact he was talking to her like that,Now she' was the one getting annoyed. Miya's whole calm demeanor was now in shambles, her arms had dropped from her chest and were now at her side, clenching her hands into fist. She furrow her eyebrows,becoming more furious the more she looked at his cocky ass smile. Miya suddenly grabbed the boy's arms,that definitely shook him up. She got close to his face as small smirk made its way to her face.

"It's quite entertaining to see you acting all brave, you know?" She spoke in mocking tone, forcing a smile on her face as she nodded towards the end of her comment. Jisung felt his breath hitch, he could feel her fingernails digging into his arms. It hurts. Was all he could think as he continued to stare back into her cold eyes. Finally, she could see the fear in his eyes. She finally got to him. Miya tighten her grip,watching his face twist in pain.