08📥

"Brat"

"I told you to tell her to stop calling me that!"

"... I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Minho said bluntly as he took a sip of his daily morning coffee, having his back facing the tall salty French fry that had walked through the door unannounced. Hyunjin huff as he closed the door behind him by kicking it with his foot as he stare at the miniature evil bunny still pointing at him. He let the straps of his book bag slide off his shoulder, letting it hit the ground as he bend down to meet eye level with the Child. Hyunjin did the ' I can see you ' hand signal towards Hana who was starring at him with a bored expression.

"Oh this means war little one.. this is war"

"..she's literally 3"

"Hush Hyung..this is between me and Hana"

Hyunjin said seriously as continued his starring contest with the legitimate three year old and it looks like she was winning. Minho let out a sigh as he rolled his eyes and placed his mint mug down on the counter before making his way towards Hyunjin's abandoned book bag he had left on the floor.

"If you're going to storm in randomly, at least pick up your sh-..stuff" Minho grumpily said as he picked up the heavy black bag as he toss it over to the couch, stopping himself from cursing towards the end as Hana has good ears and tends to repeat what he says sometimes. Why do you think Hana refers Hyunjin as a brat instead of calling him uncle Jinnie? Minho will always deny it no matter how much The other pins the blame onto him. Hyunjin was the first one the break out of the starring contest once he saw his bag flying across the room: well that's what his dramatic self wants to say.

"Hey-! There's fragile stuff in there!" Hyunjin exclaimed as he jumped over the couch to retreat his precious bag that carried many goods he had brought home from L.A. Sending a glare towards the older but was quick to drop it once he saw Minho raising his fist. Their relationship seem to have changed a lot from highschool as they used to hate each other guts to the point they couldn't be under the same roof. Well now look how the tables have turned ,even though there are times they do come for each other's necks. It's mostly Minho who makes the threats but Hyunjin is always the one provoking him, so it's kinda on him for messing around with the older.

To think Hyunjin was going to be the only one who reached out to him and listened what he had to said.
Well he did stormed in to confront him that day, he was going to be yelled at for hurting his loved one but he ended up being The only one who took his side and comforted him, he still remembers the way Hyunjin pulled him into a tight bear hug afterwards..

"..what do you have there..?" The brunette asked as he picked up Hana from the floor and made his way towards the couch. Hyunjin grinned as he plopped himself down on the edge of the couch, placing his bag between him and Minho. Quickly unzipping as he dig throw it before he pull out at least three different items from his bag and shoving them towards Minho.

"This is an L.A  theme ceramic Mug I bought at Starbucks and this a new lanyard for your doctor's badge  and that-"