07📥

'..I'm not Hana's biological father...'

    '...if you're not her real dad..why did you stay..?'

"..Don't stare at her like that..."

Minho nervously said as he watched as Jisung intensely had his gaze on the 3 year old that was playing around with some blocks she had found. Of course she had clumsily knock over her small towers each time she try adding a new block, growing frustrated she push herself up. Almost stumbling backwards but was caught by one of the nurses that was looking after her, watching them as they picked her up. Seeing that frown slowly break out into a giggle as the nurse play around with her.

"..While you're working..she stays here at this daycare?"

"Yeah.. I always come by to see her when I have time."

Minho said as he had a soft smile on his face as  he watch through the window before making his way to the door and opening it. Signaling Jisung to follow him who was very hesitant to do so, literally walking behind Minho slowly. The moment The older had stepped inside the daycare, Hana was quick to spot him . Her eyes quickly brighten up at the sight of her father , already extending her little arms to him. A bright smile appear on the brunette's face as he took her into his arms, holding her gently as she wrap her tiny arms around him.

"Hana.. Look who's here to meet you this time...?"

The toddler slowly peak over where her father had pointed at, just to see small strands of blonde hair until a head suddenly pop out from behind His back. Jisung awkwardly smiled at the baby, slowly waving at it as he stare at her blank face. He could see that she was examining him,the silence between them was loud. At this point Jisung was already having second thoughts, thinking maybe he should had dip like he did the first time. Who knew a stare from a child could make him feel so nervous, making him gulp and slowly drop his hand. It wasn't until he felt a sudden tug on his cheek , that's when the child's face broke out into a grin.

"..loopy!" [ pororo reference]

Hana exclaim excitedly as she continued on grabbing onto the boy's cheek. Jisung could only suffer as Minho and the nurses laugh at his misery instead of helping him. This evil bunny created another evil bunny. At the end Jisung had manage to pull away, rubbing his cheek that was poorly abuse. He could see that Minho was talking to the nurse before his gaze then shifted onto Hana who was making grabby hands towards him, hearing some faint callings of ' loopy!' 'Loopy!'

'... loopy..? The beaver from pororo-? '

Jisung blinked as he came to the conclusion that Hana believes he's the beaver loopy from the show pororo. Breaking out into a small chuckle, as he slowly reach out for her to grab his finger. She smiled and let out a giggle, she seem to already taking a liking on Jisung. The blonde head could only smiled at the interaction,maybe after all it wasn't a bad idea coming to finally meet her..

"..it's only been 8 minutes..how are you already attached to each other.."

Minho asked from the bench he was sitting at, not so far from him on a plaid blanket, there sat Han Jisung playing tea party with Little Hana. Who was pouring imaginary tea into his little plastic pink teacup. Jisung lifted the cup and pretended to take sip out of it, sticking out his pinkie as the fancy person he is.

NEVER ENDING STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें