18📥

"I'm pretty sure I said I didn't want you here"

"What type of gentleman would I be if I Left you all alone?"

"...Since when are you a gentleman?!"

"Since..Now..!"

Changbin exclaimed happily as he dash forward into Felix's apartment. Well— actually what use to be the apartment he shared with Chan. The last train had left for the night and his ride had ditched him to who knows where and there was no way he was going pay for a overprice taxi service. So their old shared apartment it was
Since it was the closes to him and still had the keys to it.

Surprisingly, Chan didn't change the locks or anything. It was left how he had left it that day. His heart slightly ache when the key turned just fine and the door unlocked without any issues.
He gulped as his eyes softened as he was welcome to the familiar emptiness and coldness. It seem like Chan hadn't been home since they broke up, he could tell right away. And he knew he wasn't coming home tonight either, remembering back at his drunken state he saw earlier.

One thing for sure, he was too caught up in his thoughts to even stop the older from rushing inside his old place. Felix huffed as he watched Changbin turning on all the lights and looking everywhere with such a 'Awe' expression.

"I don't remember inviting you over!"

"You didn't.. I invited myself over" Changbin replied as he stuck out his tongue playfully. He only earn another annoyed huff coming from the younger.

"Out..!get out!!"

"I can't"

"Why not?!"

"Your friends have been pestering me with text messages to come and fetch you. I should at least do a 100% good job doing so by looking after you" Changbin calmly said as he kept looking around the place. Felix sighed as look the other way,if they really care they wouldn't have left in the first place. He mumbled to himself. But then Again he was the one who was scheming with His other twin to bring Seungjin together. It was painfully obvious that Seungmin still had feelings and that Hyunjin finally had returned those feelings. Yet none of them was going to make first move?!?!

Jisung. Was supposed to be the one to let him stay over at his place but of course plans changed when Minho contacted him. Felix saw him ran off with saying something like I'll send someone else to come and fetch you! But when he said someone he did not expect the Seo changbin to come to his rescue.

If anything, he a lil embarrassed being around the guy he used to bickered with. Cause oh boy how he was wrong about—

"You were only standing up for your friend. So I don't blame you" Changbin suddenly said which caught him off guard, it's as if he could read his mind. The older turn to face him and smiled softly at him, Felix slightly blushed upon the sight, he just let out a scoff and shyly averted his gaze to the side.

"So let's just leave everything in the past and start all over..!" changbin said confidently as he extended his hand towards the freckled boy. Felix blinked as he look at his hand and then back at the boy who had such warm smile on his face. He hesitantly reach out to shake his hand, changbin went ahead and grabbed his hand and aggressively shook it. Startling the poor freckle boy as he felt his entire body shook!