📩

" I said to let me go!"

"No way in hell!"

"Please! I'm totally fine!"

"You fainted in public?! How's that fine?!"

The blonde head narrowed his eyes as he pucker up his lips, as he slowly looked away from the one person who had caught him from probably hitting the ground and possibly being trampled over.

Seo Changbin

That's right. Changbin was at the scene of where it happened, it was just another day out in the busy streets of the town they lived in. Jisung was already running late to his first class, running on just few hours of sleep and on coffee. He pretty sure he was running but the next he knew everything went black, and then he was facing a worried changbin and he looked terrified as well. It seem like Jisung has fainted while crossing the street with a truck coming his way, Changbin was the one to charge in and pushed the younger out of the way.

Everything lead them to here : The hospital, Jisung felt uneasy being here, in fact he actually been trying to avoid coming to any hospitals for the past three years!!He specifically told Changbin there was no reason to be taken to the hospital, that it wasn't big deal and that he'll come on his own later on(that's a lie) but the Boy refuse and brought him against his own will anyways! Jisung felt so uncomfortable being here, waiting in the emergency waiting room as he tapped his foot against the floor. His hands all sweaty, wiping them aggressively against his pants as he bit his bottom lip.

Changbin let out a scoff as he rolled his eyes as he been observing the boy. " are you that afraid of the doctors or what?" The older asked in a mocking tone before resuming to scroll through his phone. The blonde head let out a nervous laugh before slumping against his chair.

"S-sure... Lets Just say that..."

"I want to be a Doctor"

"Han Jisung!?"

Jisung was startled by the sudden outburst coming from his supposed doctor, he looked surprised and his eyes were glistening with excitement. It was like he had discovered something great, but overall as if he knew him. Jisung was sure he never had seen this man before, he had that short black hair with an undercut and of course the typical white lab coat over his dress collar shirt and khaki pants and dress shoes. The college student squinted his eyes as he tilt his head, as he was trying his hardest to figure who this man was. Changbin started eyeing him weirdly as he glanced between him and the doctor.

"You don't remember him..?"

"Am I suppose to already know the doctor??"