14📥

"Clean your room innie~"

               "I don't want too.it's the weekend-"

                    "Clean your room Jeongin."

                      "Yes Ma'am"

Jeongin quickly stood up from his bed, letting out a groan as he had to the pause the game he was playing. He let out a yawn as he stretch out his arms, looking around his room and wondering where he should start. His bed was messy and unmade, there was unfolded laundry still resting on his chair by his desk. His trash can was overflowing with trash, there was no space on his desk no more. No matter where he looked, he would spot a an empty or half full water bottle. At least he could see his floor. He thought for a brief second before he plopped down on his bed again and started playing his game.

"10 more minutes~ I'll clean my room in 10 minutes!"

Jeongin cheerfully said as he started swinging his feet as he played kart rider on his phone. He suddenly heard the door open but he didn't think twice about it. He simply thought it was mom who came to nag him about cleaning his room again.

"I'll clean my room in a bit mom, just give me a minute-"

"...Mom?"

Jeongin dropped his phone as he felt his heart sink. His eyes went wide as he slowly looked over his shoulder. There he was, Chan standing by his doorway with a confused expression on his face. Jeongin's world stopped, actually no it ended.
The boy quickly sat up and sprinted to the door and closed the door harshly, even locking it before he pressed his back against it.

"..I-I'm changing!"

Jeongin nervously exclaimed, feeling as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He felt his face burning up, just thinking how the older saw how messy his room was. How embarrassing, how's he going to recover from that?! He should had listen to him mom since Monday about cleaning his room. If only he knew Bang Chan was going to stop by, he would had clean his room by now! Chan wouldn't had seen his disgusting room! Now he's going to think he's a slob for the rest of his live!

"I didn't mean to come at a wrong time. Minho told me to drop off some stuff and your Mom told me I could see you at your room. I'm really sorry-!"

Stupid Hyung! How could you mother?! They both set me up! Evil bunnies! Jeongin Thought to himself.

"You should had Knock!"

"I'm sorry-..are you crying..?"

"N-No!"

"You're brutal for that one."

"He'll be okay"

"Appa brutal"

Hana copied Jisung, even going as far as in crossing her arms over her chest. Jisung nodded in agreement, giving him that disapproval look on his face. Minho let out a sigh as he rolled his eyes before he leaned onto the counter, witnessing how Chan got the door slam in front of his face. Okay maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to have suddenly invited Chan over without notifying his younger brother. But Honestly, Chan's only job was to drop off some stuff he had left at his apartment. He had no idea his mother would had send him towards Jeongin instead of him, that's on her. Minho's innocent, he has no part in her evil schemes.