02📥

"Did he left..?"

"Who?"

"You know.. The boy that was in here.."

"OHH.. what was his name... Jisung! Right ?"

Park woojin (Ab6ix) exclaimed brightly as he turned around to face his one and only partner that was no other than Lee Minho himself. Minho only nodded in confirmation before his gaze dropped to the floor as he stuff his hands into the pockets of his white lab coat. Woojin raised an eyebrow at the sudden mood changed of his friend but then it hit him.

"Ah— Thats him right? Your Ex, the one who beat yo—!"

"Shut it"

Woojin only put his hands in defense as he took a step back seeing how Minho's eyes were on him and definitely was glaring at him, he could pierce through him with that stare if he wanted too.

"But..what about him? Are you looking for him? I'm sure if you use your pretty face , the nurses at front would give you his contact inf—"

"No–.. No just forget about it.. "

Minho quietly replied as he looked away from the older, once again his gazed was shifted onto the floor. Woojin could tell that there was sadness in his eyes, He knew damn well that the brunette was looking forward to see that boy today. Changbin texted him who was at the hospital and that boy came down sprinting , leaving his duties as a medical student behind. Park overall was worried about his friend, it's been three years and those three years were hell for Minho. Woojin hesitantly open his mouth and soon enough the words flew out of his mouth.

"This time. He has to know the truth."

" excuse me.. YOU TOOK HIM WHERE?!"

"CHAN HOLD ME BACK—"

"W-woah there little fella, lets not get too violent here—"

Chan nervously said as he tried to hold back his little freckled friend who was struggling to escape his grasp. The ball of sunshine just wanted to beat up the midget that was standing calmly next to Jisung who was holding his phone with the speaker on.

Can you guess who?

" Listen here you Midget, Once I get back there. It's OVER for you! Do YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Seungmin don't you think that's a bit harsh..?"

Jisung asked the other nervously as he scratched behind his head but of course the other continued to scold Changbin alongside with Felix and poor Chan just trying to calm down the situation.