Prologue

Hey!!!! I am back with a fanfiction of Kim Taehyung I hope you like it. KTH is the story I have been keeping in my mind for a very long time well it is going to be mature ;) fanfiction... oooo I can see your emotion ARMY well so it is going to be updated every Wednesday and Friday

I hope you like it and this is my first time writing fanfiction so please excuse my grammar and enjoy the book "DEATH", well it is going to be the book where Y/N will be a badass and sassy yet funny girl and KTH is going to be Serious, deadly, mer...

I hope you like it and this is my first time writing fanfiction so please excuse my grammar and enjoy the book "DEATH", well it is going to be the book where Y/N will be a badass and sassy yet funny girl and KTH is going to be Serious, deadly, merciless, funny but the definition of DEATH.

This book has some strong language and please take it as a book so chill and get ready to get butterflies in your stomach. I love and respect BTS a lot and if you are not comfortable with strong language, Sex, Abusive behavior, Rape, BDSM, and more... Please skip that part.

I am very excited about this I hope you will also love it please show your love to readers and ARMY. I love you all so see you soon ARMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

KTH: Be ready! Because I am coming at you Baby (smirk)

Y/N: I will be waiting for you... as if (laugh)

KTH: We will see that my Y/N

Y/N: Whatever delusion bitch (smirk)

Well, well okay so that was just a glimpse of what it's going to happen...

SEE YOU SOON

Saranghae!!!!