Chapter 11 Don't Mess With Me (Y/n)

Y/N POV

I was walking towards the door and left him there

"Oh so you fall in love with him," Yoongi said in a dark voice

"I can be in love," I told him then winked and opened the door only to get it to shut again by Yoongi. I turned around and face him, he was angry but also jealous. Why is he jealous?

"Say that again" this time his voice super dark and glared at me

"I can be in love with -" I couldn't finish my words

HE KISSED ME...

I tried to push him but he was heavy...

I kept my lips sealed and kept on moving my head. He grabbed my neck and hold me by my waist, at that time I kicked him on his right leg and then push him he stumbled backward and was about to fall but balanced himself.

I wiped the kiss and looked at him in rage, I launched myself towards him and punched him and his face moved to the side, I kicked him in the stomach and he went back. I saw blood was there on his lips side. I walked towards him and was about to slap him but he holds my hand.

I freed my hand from his grip and twisted his hand. All this time he was heavily panting and also grunting in pain. I slap him...

Once, twice... after two slaps I felt somebody pulling me back, I turned around and was about to hit him... but stop my hand near his face as I saw Jackson... Then soon after Sehun came in, I snapped out of my rage and saw Yoongi on the ground Bruised up. He was on his knees, blood was coming out from his lips and cheeks.

I looked at my hand in disbelief that I did that to him, I don't know why had I lose control, then I remember that he kissed me, that rage was creeping out of me.

"What happened to you?" Sehun asked

"Yoongi kissed me"

"What?" Jackson was shocked as well as everyone

I didn't notice they all came from parking to here, if Jackson won't have stopped me I don't know what I have done. "Y/n, I don't know what took over me but just listen to me... I didn't mean to" Yoongi said in a broken voice.

"You sick fuck" I said and was about to launch myself when Jackson and sehun pulled me and San Ha came in front of me "kumane" (stop it). I stop fighting to get out of the grip and calmed myself down.

"I left KIA so did my team, so you behave yourself," I told him

"Oh yes! Don't ever come in my way again, I won't go easy on you" I told him in the dark voice bending to his level and seeking him in his eyes.

I got up and left the washroom and soon after others followed me. I was going towards the lift and there I met Chief. "Y/n you haven't left... You all are here?" he saw me and others.

"What happened to your hand?" Chief asked me

I looked at my hand and it was bloody, I must have not seen it. "Nothing" I hid my hand back. "Tell me what happened," He asked me in a serious tone. I told him everything and then he got worked up. "I am fine now, but yoongi isn't," I said him in a guilty tone. "You did nothing wrong," he said to me and pat my head. "Now you should leave... I too have to, so let's go" He said and I nodded.

We reached the car park I bid goodbye to Chief and saw Mr. Lee Dong Wook and waved at him, I got in Jackson's car and called Sehun as he was sitting in another car.

"Hello y/n"

"Sehun take the car to the airport"

"Why?" he was confused