Chapter 28 Goodnight

Y/N POV

He snakes his arms around my waist and I was sleeping, my back faced him. I can feel his breath at the back of my neck. Oh god! What is going to happen now? Thinking of it I felt a pull and now my back was touching his chest. I can feel his breath nearer to my neck, I felt something wet. Is he kissing my neck?

"Hey! Can you just stay the fuck away from me?" I said with gritted teeth.

He didn't respond.

I was scooting away from him, to get out of his grip. He pulled me back. "Stay as you are or else I don't know what I will do to you. Actually, I will continue what was left. Also, you deserve the punishment." He said in a calm tone. How the fuck can he stay so calm. I mean he is touching me without my consent. God, I will kill him someday. 

With that said his hand was going up... I stopped his hand. the audacity of this man to touch me and then roaming his hands around my body, I will just chop his hands off. So that he won't be able to such anyone. I turn around after pushing his hand off just to get it back, still, I had space to turn around so I did. Now, I was face to face with this devil and he had closed his eyes as if he was doing nothing. He was just so fucking calm. I mean come on I have injected you and made you fall asleep and I killed that attacker. 

I didn't Jin did but still. All he did was get a bit angry and say nothing. Why the fuck is he so calm? Well leave that thought for a bit and let me tell him not to touch me. "Stop that, get it!" I said with gritted teeth and he opened his eyes. His dark eyes were dark that has lust and anger. His hand is going upwards and now he is touching my back. His hand is making me shiver but in a good and unknown way. Am I needy or what? I was going to question my whole existence, but he pulled me close. My whole mind went blank. My face was close to his and our lips were touching.

"I warned you!" He said in a dark voice

"I warned you!" He said in a dark voice. his face was looking pissed.

"Look... I want to sleep peacefully and with you, on the same bed, I can't. Can you give me some space to breathe?" I said

"You are having enough space to breathe. I haven't put your mouth around my dick and gaged you, I should do that so that your pretty mouth be useful for the right thing. What say?" He said in the husky voice and raised his brow.

I was left speechless. How can he says something like that so easily and not feel ashamed about it? Oh yes! he is a psychopath, how can I forget that. Let the morning come soon. He closed his eyes and grinned then hug me. We were practically cuddling and sleeping. "Don't worry I have lost the mood of doing anything tonight as what you did was a bit turn off for me. I wanted to fuck you hard tonight but then I thought it would be such an easy punishment so I won't do anything tonight. But that doesn't mean I will not do anything tomorrow" He says and my face was buried in his chest.

He smells so good but now it is no time for this, I have to sleep in this position. I pushed away all the thoughts of killing him and tried to sleep. I can't sleep like this, I turned around and tried to sleep. I thought as I was moving frequently he will leave me, as this will disturb his sleep, but he is just thick skin. He won't let me go.

This is the way he will give me punishment? Not letting me sleep? God! Jackson comes soon in the morning and takes me away from here. Right now my sleepiness was overpowering my any thought and I wanted to sleep. 

In defeat, I just close my eyes and sigh. My back was touching this chest and his grip was tight, so there was no point in struggling as it won't work. I just slowly let the sleep take over me as I was damn sleepy. He kissed my cheeks when I was about to fall asleep.

"Goodnight!" He said and I opened my eyes wide and I look over my shoulder at him and he was smirking. "What was that for?" I asked. "A goodnight kiss," He said shrugging. "Just stay away from me," I said "Can't" he replied. "Just fuck off, jerk," I said and was about to turn when he kissed me on my lips to shut me up.

I turned my face and I was fuming with anger, "You –" I was about to say and he cut me off "I can do this whole night, even something more fun but I prefer not to! So shut up and sleep, endure if I kiss you. You can stay awake the whole night if I kiss you again and I can't guarantee where I will next." He said and I listen to him with an open mouth. Suck a jerk person. God, what did I expect from him. I should have been in Jungkooks room, I mean he would have let me sleep peacefully. He is quite a nice guy and understanding even though we started on the wrong foot.

Something about him makes me want to talk to him more and more. He is just so good and the spark between us was just so sexy. Taehyung is just a jerk. That is it! But after what Jin said I need to talk it out with Jennie and Kai, I want the truth. I hope that Jin isn't lying about it or else he has lost my trust in him forever. Right now this taehyung is making me angry.

I felt like breaking his face but right now but I am sleepy too. Man, I am fucked up pretty bad. I choose to keep quiet and sleep rather than saying anything else. I close my eyes and let sleep take over me again...

In some minutes I was off to the dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~ Short chapter but more is coming soon ~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~Well cliff-hanger again...~~~~~~~

.

.

~~~~~~~So I hope you liked this chapter if you did then don't forget to vote and comment on how is it and what did you feel about this chapter. Please do support me and comment as I get the feedback and makes me keep on writing and feel motivated~~~~~~~