Chapter 38 Possession

Taehyung POV

It has been a month since Y/n is not with me, every day either I bring some girl and fuck her to death, literally. Jin hyung is worried for me and did call Jackson to ask about her but she has just cut all her contact with us. She doesn't even want to talk with Jin or Namjoon hyung.

What happened in the hospital room I still didn't get it she was so angry with Jackson and then she left with him and lived in the same house with him.

Y/n you surely are in big trouble cause I am coming to take you. One month was enough with them now stay the rest of your life with me.

I got out of the room and went to the living area where I see all of them sitting on the sofa and talking something.

They saw me and Jin got up.

"Hey! Taehyung come here, we are discussing something" Jin hyung says

"I have to head somewhere," I say

"It's about Y/n only" Namjoon says

"Even my sources can't find out what is happing within the Wang company and Mansion," Suga says and sigh.

"But it is not tough to see Y/n but security has been increased just in case, She is planning something big," Jhope says.

"Like what?" I ask and took a seat

"She has beaten her rival gangs pretty badly, they can't even be cremated. I have seen their body in person and they truly seemed to be tortured" Jhope says

"Either she is truly disturbed or she is keeping us away from some truth... or..." Jungkook says

"Or what?" I ask Jungkook

"She is in danger," Jimin says

They all looked surprised and I am too well that can be possible as I am too keeping an eye on her moves she is onto something dangerous also after confessing I thought she wanted time with San Ha, but... breaking all the contact with us was the last thing I expected from her. She has gone on my last nerves.

She surely is successful to make me pissed and angry now it would be better if she can face the consequence. As San ha has been discharged from the hospital and has others to take his care Y/n is now coming back home.

WHICH IS...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KIM TAEHYUNG MANSION