Chapter 4 Suspecting

~~~~~~~ 3050 words I am soooo happy, well for the first time I have written this many words well let's continue and grow together... thank you for reading till now and please do continue reading, also please Like and comment~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

I am running...

Why am I running?

I see on my right and see that I am holding hands with someone and running, looking up to her face I was shocked as it was Jennie. I see at the back and a guy in the car was chasing us, I took a turn into the alley where his car can't come.

I am doing things on my own and why am I not fighting with him?

I am feeling scared... WHAT!!... I AM FEELING SCARED!

I have never been scared by anything not also death but today I am getting the feeling of being scared.

What is happening to me?  Why are I and Jennie running and from whom? but then I realise this feeling of being scared was not for me but Jennie. We reached the dead-end...SHIT! Shit! SHIT!

"Jennie climb the wall come on," I say to Jennie

But before she can respond, one guy in black outfit came and I try to concentrate on his face but I can't see his face... Obviously, only this could have to happen with me. Tosing that thought, I try to take a more precise look but before I could see his face. He removed his gun from his back and pointed it towards us. I was terrified but then too I shielded Jennie and said her to remain at my back and I was her shield.

Without any hesitation, he fired the gun...

I closed my eyes shut...

Waiting for death...

But the bullet didn't hurt me and I started to touch my body with y hands to find if I have hit by a bullet or not, I checked myself but I didn't find any bullet hole or pain. Then I turned towards Jennie and saw that the bullet has hit her in her stomach. she was holding her stomach and blood was oozing out, she was about to get fainted, I rushed to her and she was falling on the ground I caught her and her head was resting on my lap I was shivering from the feeling of losing her...

"She will be dead soon," The man in black said

"YOU FUCKER - " I yelled at him but be he spoke in between and didn't let me finish what I was saying

"DEATH," he said

I looked at him in confusion

"MY NAME... Call me DEATH! Get it sweetheart" he said to me I can't see his face but I could guess that smirking.

"Y/N... Thanks.... for sav...ing... me, at... least you tri...ed" Jennie was saying in pain

"Jennie no, nothing will happen to you, get up I will help you... please get up..." I said to her more like pleading her to get up.

"NO... you kn...ow I... can't... m...ake i...t," she said in pain but this time it was a lot of pain.

"TH...anks" with that last word said she closed her eyes... I don't know what to do...

I was staring at her face I can't believe this, I shouted "NOOOO!!!! JENNIE WAKE UP!!!"

I was stood there crying and that man was laughing, his laughter was getting on my nerves, but I couldn't do anything and was crying...

.

.

.

.