Chapter 15 Shocking News

~~~~~~~ I hope that you enjoyed the 3 updates on the same day and sorry for the late update... I am sure this makes up for the late update ~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Uncle Wang and dad were the business partners and more like brothers. Kai takes after his mom's surname Kim and his real name is Kim Jong In but, he prefers Kai. Wang has always supported Lee no matter what. Kim came, later on, won the support & trust of Lee and Wang. Which made them the third business partner.

They gave Korea work to Kim as they trusted him, but didn't know he was forming his own alliance out there. He joined hands with the local gangster and made that group also he had full control over the Italian group. They attacked the Lee mansion, in this all fight of getting the throne my family died. I don't want the throne but now when I come to think of it, if he gets chance that I am alive he will kill me... so this time I will be strong to protect my family and come out as Lee daughter and not be scared of anyone... or... any fucking thing.

.

.

.

.

.

But...

.

.

.

.

.

"MOM!!! YOU ARE BACK??" A small girl came shouting following by the twin brother. "MOM!!!" The boy said.

We all look towards the door from where the voice came from and I got up and ran to them... I sat on my knees and hugged both of them... tears were forming in my eyes.

"MOM!!!" the boys said as they were shocked to see the kids calling me 'Mom'.

I broke the hug and saw their face as I was crying they both got emotional too.

"How are you both?" I asked them

"We are fine" (In English) they both said in unison, they live in America but can speak korean too, they suppose to be out of this all and just come to visit the wang family and me sometimes.

I get up and they both catch my hands and were walking with me into the kitchen, both were excited to see so many guests... as no one be there when they come over. Only mom and dad, if they stay for someday then they get to meet Jackson and Kai

I saw the shocked face of the boys...

"Kids introduce yourself," I say to them

They both step forward and say

"Anneyong! Lee Byeol hanmida" Byeol said