Chapter 16 Learning

~~~~~~~ I am happy So wanna spoil my readers with this update ~~~~~~~

Third-person POV

Y/N!!

Someone called y/n and she turned around, as she did the man was throwing a punch at her... She caught the hand and tilted her head... There was red everywhere in her eyes. She threw the man over her shoulder. He was grunting in pain when she sat on his stomach and started to beat the shit out of him.

Then someone pulled her back "Stop it"

Y/n POV

I was pulled by someone I looked over my shoulder and saw dad.

I stood still and was keeping my head low

"Y/n he is just teaching you," Dad said shouting

"Yes I know," I said and tears formed in my eyes as he has never shouted at me

"Oh god! I can't train you because you cry when I shout at you... I am sorry, but like this, you will remain emotional I told you to have to remove the emotion" Dad said while hugging me

"I am trying," I said in a sad voice

"I know"

It has been three days in training and I have an ace in assembling the gun and shooting... Thanks to KIA for that, also in running and catching people, I ace in the hacking as I am the Most popular hacker in the world... This is my secret and it's best to remain like that. But there is one more hacker who is the best and makes me second best and San Ha along with Yoongi to be the third best.

I am still learning the sniper, but I know it's assembling and I do that in record-breaking time... Fight is my forte so no one messes with me in that. There is the thing about me that, whenever I rage I beat the opposite person to pulp and they won't be able to stop me. Unless someone pulls me back.

I got to know myself more and going to work on my emotion more...

There is a lot to learn... I had excel in Information on weapons, drugs, sedative, and the stuff that can kill me... also the way a person can drug me. I learned my alcohol consumption level which is awesome and I am impressed... Thanks, mom as I got that from her... My dad has a good tolerance but not better than mom, they once had a fight over it and my mom won, Uncle Wang told me about this.

I learned some mafia tactics and games they play with their enemy's head, also I am learning things about business and that is a bit hard part... as for how to be in media and portray yourself how to manipulate, this all is taught by mom and Kai. Jackson and dad are helping me with the mafia thing.

Kwan and Byeol have left for America as their school is starting after my training is over which is two months Kai will too go there as he stays there with kids and handle the business out there.

There is more to learn...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was tied to the chair and Sehun was tied in front of me dad told me that one secret and I shouldn't utter that anything happens,

I get the slap on my face... I looked at the person and he was taken aback... he was scared and looked over someone... I was staring at him straight in the eyes.

Again one more slap...

This time it was Sehun

"Sehun!! Open my chains I will show you... you mother fucker!! Open my chains!!" I was moving a lot and I already had figured out how to get out of it as when they were chaining me up I had kept my hands in the way that I can get out.