Chapter 39 Shocking News

Y/N POV

We reached our private jet and got in. I remember the time when I was flying there some months ago can't imagine that now I would be going there to get my revenge on someone who had been with me in my childhood and helped me out.

This jet is a bit different as there are private compartments type for two people. Gosh! I see Jackson and he looks at me and scratches the back of the head. I go and select the one in the back.  Eun woo was sitting with me. I smiled at him. As he was about to sit a hand stop him. He look over his shoulder and that was Jungkook. 

He said something to Eun woo and he nod, I raise my brow at him. "Y/n I will come later, I am sitting with jungkook and discussing the further plan," He says and I nod. 

He goes with Jungkook, before going Jungkook winks at me. I roll my eyes and focus on the screen. I switch it off and I lay back on my seat. I had removed my coat and wearing the long sleeves top. 

I  see that Taehyung sat beside me. "Eun woo is going to sit here," I say to Taehyung. 

"I don't care also you will be with me only, so don't even think of someone else or you know the consequences," he says.

"What is your problem, huh? You can't control me get it!" I say a bit loud but not much to grab attention.

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. He makes me get up and made me sit on his lap. God, he is not being gentle but rough. I guess leaving him was a bad idea. He was not even leaving me and I was getting out of breath. 

He bit my bottom lip before breaking the kiss. I was flabergasted by this move of him, he looks at me and smirk. He doesn't care who is watching us or around us, he will always get me by hook or crook. 

"Taehyung, leave me I have sat as the plane is about to take off," I say and look down not meeting his eyes, I got intimidated by him. He is scary and I don't want to piss him off further. 

He let go and I sit beside him. I fasten the seat belt. I look at him to find that he is looking at him. "What?" I ask. "You are scared of me?" He asks.

"What!? NO! Not at all" I say 

He smiles a little showing his devil smile. "Then I guess I have to level up my game to make scared of me and make you crazy about me as I am towards you," He says

"You are a psychopath and now there is no doubt in that," I say

I close my eyes as the take-off began and fall asleep.

I get up at the laughing noises, I stretch my hand and legs. I see beside me Taehyung was not there. I get up from my seat, Jackson and Sehun were talking about something and laughing joining them there was Jimin and Namjoon. 

I smile seeing them. "This is the first smile I saw after meeting you again" I heard someone say and I turn to my side to see who it was. That was Jin. 

"Yeah I guess I am happy to see them laughing and getting along," I say

" I am happy you both are back together," Jin says

I know he is talking about taehyung.

"Jin, do you think me and Taehyung are meant to be?" I ask him

"That is something you both should know, I can tell from what I see is yes. There is something between both of you that I can't put my hands on. You both from childhood were together. Just the difference is he chose to be the devil and ruthless after that cruise night. He became a psychopath also before that, you both use to fight, but not a single day has gone where you both have not mentioned each other." He says.