Chapter 13 Emotion

Y/N POV

"The day I said I am okay with leaving KIA was the day I choose your side, so yes I am in," Sehun said by putting his hand on my shoulder.

"We all are," the Rest of the boys said in unison.

It is the happiest day of my life...

I am at my home finally...

After all the hugs and meet

"HEY Y/N" we heard that someone was shouting my name

I looked back from where I was sitting in the hall...

"KAI"

I shouted back and ran up to him, I hugged him and he picked me up from the ground and spin me around while hugging

I shouted back and ran up to him, I hugged him and he picked me up from the ground and spin me around while hugging. Then he kept me down but we were still hugging each other, after a while, we broke the hug.

"What a pleasant surprise!" I say to him in excitement

He gave me a forehead flick by his fingers

"Ouch! What was that for?" I say while rubbing my forehead

"How dare you didn't told me you were coming back? I would have come to pick you up. You ungrateful brat" he says and pouts. God, he is such a drama queen. "Why not? Well let me guess cause then you would have brought bouquets and also your dashing cars and some of the media attention along." I say with a smirk.

"Well it isn't my fault that I am a famous and brother of jackson and soo much handsome that the media can't leave me for a second," he says while smiling and smirking. "Aigooo," I say and ruffle his hair.

His eyes then saw someone standing behind me, I followed his gaze and saw Jennie standing there... having watery eyes. "Jennie," he says with a sad voice. He runs up to her and they both began to cry while hugging. They share a history together.

I stood there having teary eyes, then Eun woo back hugged me and put his one hand on my head and was patting me. They both stop crying "Jennie are you all right?" Kai asked Jennie in a soft voice. "Yes I am" Jennie answered in a low voice

"Of course she will be all right, she is my daughter" we heard the voice coming from the entry.

Our gaze falls on the entry where Jennie's mother and father were.

They all were united and I was happy, all this time Eun Woo was with me, holding me. Everyone got calmed after the wave of emotional interaction. "Gentleman can I have my daughter back," Dad said to Eun Woo who was holding me, we both looked at him blinking blankly. He broke the hug and dad hold my hand and gesture to follow him. Well, he is a protective dad.

Dad gave Eun Woo a death glare "Dad stop" I said calmly. Eun woo was scratching the back of his head as he was embarrassed and also a bit scared. I look at him and flash a smile before going with my dad.