Chapter 10 Wrong Move

~~~~~~~Hey I am back with a new chapter and don't forget every Wednesday and Thursday I will update the story. For this chapter, I would recommend you to play a song (Monster - Exo ) and read the story also do like the chapter now you can continue with reading... Happy reading~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

We all sit and the Chief has taken the seat, the opposition lawyer has started the case. The opposition lawyer is Na Jaemin, he looks so good but he is the opposition lawyer. Anyways he calls me up and asks me questions about the day and my relationship with Jackson.

"Look I already told that I have only met him regarding the past thing and also I have only talked to him on call-"

"And that is the good lie but it is not working" Jaemin interrupted me

"Dare you to interrupt me again while I am speaking," I said in a dark voice

"I -" Jaemin lost his words

"Coming again on the accusation I would like to give the prime alibi of these case the footage of café where they were," Sehun said

All of us played the video and saw me and Jackson in the café. "Now I would like to call Jackson himself"

There the door opens and Jackson walks in, he smiled at me. 

Then diverted his gaze on Yoongi and had this rage in his eyes

Then diverted his gaze on Yoongi and had this rage in his eyes. Then he saw the Chief and bow to greet him and Cheif he nodded.

"I would like Jackson to come up and answer some questions," Sehun said

I got down and Jackson came up, I sat and they resume.

"So Jackson are you a Mafia?" Sehun asked

All the faces looked stunned but I was sitting there in wonder that what have they planned. Everyone sat straight with their backstretch, but not Yoongi and Chief. They were too wondering what Sehun is trying to do?

"No, but I am a businessman, as you know that Wang is very famous not only in China but all around the world and here I am talking about the name of the company, Check my criminal records if you want" Jackson answered with a straight face

"There is a group out there called as 'Wang' do you know anything about it?"

"As I said I am a businessman and well-reputed also I don't know about it."

"Very well, so why did you wanted to meet Ms. Y/N?"

"She has lost her memories and I happened to be her school classmate, that is why I called her and told her some of the past incidents and how we were together in school"

"You happened to be her classmate?"

"Yes because I had attended school for 3 years in Korea and then we shifted back to China, at that time I knew her, and I told her this but she couldn't recall a thing"