Chapter 35 "I love you Lee Y/n,"

"I love you Lee Y/n," he says, I was shocked and felt time stopped around us as if there was no one except me and him, Y/n he said it... it's your turn... please have faith in people learn to trust them, Or else time will go by, then you will never be able to express yourself and show the trust cause it might be late.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you too," I say finally.

I look at him and he pulls me close to him and we kiss passionately, that kiss was soon broken by the horns of the car. We break the kiss and he curses under his breath. Even I didn't want to stop but we have to go home. Taehyung drives the car and he didn't leave my hand and kept on holding it. I didn't complain and I can't stop smiling. 

We reach home and now this home is not unknown to me. Taehyung gets off from the driving seat and rushes to my side, he opens the door and I unlock the seat belt and get off. As soon I get off he carries me bridal style and takes me inside. 

"I can walk by the way," I say and chuckle.

"I know but you are precious to me so special treatment," he says and smirks then wink at me. I blush uncontrollably. I forgot there is one more person in this house who will be jealous of this, Irene. She was sitting on the sofa and as soon we are in the living room she gets up and comes to us.

"Y/n what happened why is Taehyung carrying you?" Irene asks

"I have sprained my leg when I left hospital," I say in pain.

"Oh my god I will tell maid to bring some ice, Ya go to your room and rest," Irene says

I nod and taehyung raises his eyebrows and takes me to his room. He places me on the bed. "What was that downstairs? Why did you lie to Irene?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't want drama till I am here in this house and I got onto her good side and I don't want catfight so that is why" I explain to him and he smirks at me.

"My baby is smart, I love you," taehyung says and kisses my forehead.

"Ya I know," I say 

"Say it back," Taehyung says

"What?" I ask

"That you love me"

"But why ?" I say smirking evilly 

He walks close to me and now there is no gap between me and him. I look at him. "Do you want punishment?" Taehyund asks in a deep voice and I can see he is getting impatient. I don't know why but I love to tease him.

He was about to kiss me when there was a knock on the door. The door opens and Irene with Ice pack. "Here I brought the ice pack, I am keeping it beside your bed," Irene says and smiles at me. "Why are you here" Irene ask Taehyung. "Why do I need your permission to be in my room? Taehyung asks Irene and gets pissed. 

 "Sorry I just asked you," Irene say and was about to cry. "Irene Thanks for the ice pack," I say to change the topic. "Your welcome, How is your brother? I heard about it." Irene asks "He is out of danger but lost his memories thank god he recognizes us but doesn't know the incident that happened." I say to Irene.

"Okay take a rest, I will go... Taehyung you coming?" Irene says and then turns to Taehyung. "No," He says coldly and Irene turns and leaves the room.