Chapter 17 Game Has Begun

~~~~~~~ Interesting chapter strikes in, spoiling with one more update do like the chapter and comment  ~~~~~~~

Taehyung POV

I have been searching on Jackson's girlfriend for 2 months now also about Jennie but I can't find anything... fuck it's frustrating... Who is that bitch? What makes her so secretive? Fucking Wang what are you hiding from me? Already Wang has lost their business with many clients, his business partner Lee is dead and rotting in hell, oh that should be the credit on my dad.

Lee's daughter is not fucking Alive...

I sometimes wish if she would be then she would have regretted it at so many levels...

That bitch used to be like a queen in the school... Every boy even a girl used to like her... She stopped me from bullying others as if I am going to listen to her. I felt happy that she was dead in that attack.

That fucking Jennie was her friend and I didn't notice that at first... she had become close to me because of her innocence and the devil in her but she cannot trick me. I knew from the start she was a KIA agent. I have my ways out there in KIA that is the reason that famous psychopath and mafia King 'Death' hasn't been caught.

I just finished my dinner and was sitting in the living room, the door opened with a 'Bang' and I turned around to see who want to meet their Death by entering my house like that.

"JIMIN" I growled his name loudly and was fuming with anger.

I saw others entering too also my secret member

Jimin came running and turned on the TV to the news channel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reporter - "Well here we have the beautiful CEO of Wang cooperation MS LEE Y/N. She has been recently shifted to China after recovering her memories of childhood, she is the DAUGHTER OF 'MR LEE JONG SUK' the famous businessman who died in the fire at his mansion. The reason for the death is unknown also Ms. Lee doesn't remember much about that incident as she was traumatized. Be with us to know more about the 'NEW BEAUTIFUL CEO LEE Y/N'."

I got up and took the vase and threw it at the TV screen

T/P POV

All were scared and flinged at his behavior

He looked so deadly that he can kill anyone just by the look. They were burning under his gaze. The person that was burning under his gaze more was his secret member.

"HOW THE FUCK IS SHE ALIVE?" he shouted in anger at all of them.

He walked to the secret member and snarled at his face "who is she? I want every bit of info about her" he said