Chapter 24 "You and your terms"

~~~~~~~ Well, this is the time for an UPDATE... Cause my exam got postponed and I miss my dear readers... Do comment! Please as I want to know your reaction, so I can make the next chapter more interesting! Yep that is all now, please continue~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

We came to the mansion. We were in the living room, San Ha came down along with Yeonjun to the living area. "Are you okay? I thought you recalled your past" Sehun said to San Ha and I looked at San Ha, I am very worried. "I am alright, I didn't know that man can give me a glimpse of the past." San Ha said, "What do you mean?" I ask him.

"He jumped down the window and I was coming to find you as you took more time and I saw Taehyung was in front of me walking towards that guy, he came to hurt you Y/n. I was confused as he was supposed to just scare Taehyung as we wanted to halt this business deal. But he was coming after you... Taehyung removed his gun and pointed towards the man. I came from behind and Taehyung grabs me at gunpoint. He asked me if I have anything to do with this. That man was standing there, you came out and pulled me in the office, Taehyung shot that man leg... But in all of this, I didn't understand one thing. Why would our man try to attack us?" San ha explains.

"Because he wasn't our man!" Jackson says.

"After you went, I saw that our man was on the window and hiding... he never came out, but that black hood man had a tattoo of BTS gang. We asked Taehyung that is he their man but Taehyung said no." I tell San Ha

"He said and you believed?" Yeonjun ask

"If he had brought his man... that person wouldn't try to harm Taehyung" San ha said

"So Taehyung was right!" Eun woo said

"But he took that man with him," Jackson says

"I will ask namjoon about that man, if possible I will interrogate gate him myself," I say

"Only interrogate, do not kill him" Jackson and Eun woo said in unison.

I smile and reply "Okay!"

"That is all for today! I would like if you all fuck off and sleep" Jackson says happily

"And I would like no mess in Kitchen if you boys are eating in the kitchen at late night," I say and smirk

"How do you know?" Sehun asks

"Yeonjun phone got notification of your orders on the way," I say and divert my eyes to his phone which was on the tea table.

"Yeonjun" All of them shout at him in unison

The doorbell rings...

"There you go! Goodnight have fun!" I say and exit from there to sleep.

I come into my bedroom and change my clothes... flop on the bed... San Ha came too.

"I thought you want to eat?" I ask

"No, I will pass today" San ha replied

"Okay!" I say and go to sleep. He too joins after changing clothes

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A new morning,

I get up, stretch my body and Sehun is ready with my morning coffee as always. We both got ready and went down. "Hey! I am leaving to go to Kim Company" I say to all of them, Jackson stood up having pancake stuff in his mouth. "I comb web Yo," he says with his mouth stuffed. "What the F you are saying?" Eun woos asked. "No need I will manage," I say.