(29) Reunion

Valentina's POV:

We all walk inside slowly. First me, Max and Ben enter.

Everyone was in the living room as confused as we left them.

"Hey guys", Ben greeted happily

"Hey.. Where's the surprise?", asked Ales curiously

"Wait.. Sit down first", I smile

Everyone sits down on the couch.

"Come out", I shout smiling and Max jumps excitedly.

Uncle Luciano and Angelo come in smiling.

They come and stand next to me.

I hear several gasps. My brothers who were lounging on the couch immediately sit straight. My Dad looked like he's never been more shocked his entire life.

I see Grandpa and Grandma stand up immediately.

They looked so shocked.

"Wh-what?", Grandma whispered.

"Impossible", Grandpa whispered

"Hey Mom and Dad", Uncle Luciano smiled with tears in his eyes.

They gasp again. Dad and Uncles had open mouths and wide eyes. I think I saw their eyes glistening.

"Is it really you Luciano?", Grandma asked crying already.

"Yeah one and only", Uncle Luciano replied softly.

Grandma came and hugged him pouring badly. Uncle Luciano started crying as well kissing Grandma's head and hugging her tightly.

I had tears in my eyes looking at them. I took a deep breath and looked at them happily.

Grandpa slowly approaches them tears in his eyes.

"Dad", Uncle Luciano smiled at him.

Grandma released him from the hug still crying and holding her hands on her mouth.

"My son", Grandpa whispered and hugged him immediately and cried

Grandpa cried!! I've never seen him cry.

I saw Ben shed tears like me looking at them and I held his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"Lucian", I saw Dad stand along with Uncle Francesco and Alfonso. All the three with faces having absolute shock.

Grandpa let go of uncle and hugged Grandma.

"Hey big brothers", chuckled Uncle Luciano while crying and wiping his tears

"Oh my god", said Uncle Francesco and all the three ran and hugged him.

It was so amazing and emotional to see them like this. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for them being away from each other like this. I can't imagine being away from Ales, Elijah, Enzo, twins or Matteo like this.

All the four cried so bad.

Finally they released each other.

"What my nephews are not going to hug their favourite Uncle?", smiled Uncle Luciano looking at my brothers.

Uncle told me when we were in the cells about how all my brothers loved him so much and he was considered to be the most favourite one.

Everyone snaps out of their trance and literally ran towards him.

First the youngest ones came.

Matteo, Daniel, Diego, Marcus

"Oh my trouble makers", he laughed and hugged them tight. All the four were crying.