INTRODUCTION

Valentina Smith is your regular 15 year old teenager with average grades, hatred for maths, and a knack for getting in trouble with her teachers now and then. Not serious trouble as far as punishments and reputation is concerned.

She is fairly popular in school, as in good popular and not like some self proclaimed queen bee. Her sarcastic and funny nature is adored by many, but mostly her pranks is what people look forward to. Well unless they aren't the receiving end of it they're happy.

She's not particularly poor by definition, but not so well off as well. Though her financial condition never really bothered her because she just enjoyed living with her mother, spending time with her friends and going to school.. not for studying obviously because that's insane. General chaos is on the agenda.

Everything was just fine with her life until the devil of the bastards, Jack, her mother's boyfriend came into their life. At first he was really cool, nice and genuine (like everyone is), but slowly her single parent mother and him got pretty close so he stopped  pretending to be a gentlemen anymore and showed his true colours.

Valentina wasn't particularly fond of him but never mentioned anything about this to her mother as she knew he made her happy and the woman barely had a handful of things to be happy about in her life living the way she is.

Let's see what's in store for Valentina in this rollercoaster people call life. Ups and downs, heartbreaks and friendships, sarcasm and sarcasm will be all witnessed by her and let's hope she's buckled in tight with extra protection.
---------------------------------------------------------