Bonus chapter (2)

Hey readers!

So this chapter is when the extended Costello family is informed about Valentina's return.

Enjoy :)
_______________________________________

Third POV:

Vincenzo was in his room pacing here and there.

He was thinking about about informing his father, brothers and their families about Valentina.

He just wasn't sure if he should now or in some days. He knew once they would know about her coming back they'll drop everything to just come here.

But he also didn't want to be selfish. He knew how much they all missed her. Infact the times they've visited them in New York Valentina has been a famous topic. So if he keeps this information from them then he's doing wrong.

But he also didn't want to overwhelm Valentina. She was already shocked knowing about them and she just lost her mother and had to leave Texas.

Vincenzo stopped and thought about his father Roberto. He knew the person who's awaited her arrival the most is his father.

Roberto never got a chance to meet her since she was born due to some or the other reasons. He has only seen her in photos they had.

The reaction his father would give to Vincenzo for hiding his information from him make him gulp.

"Oh he will kill me if I keep him away from my daughter another second", Vincenzo whispered to himself.

He went and grabbed his phone already decided to inform them now and called his father first.
_____________________________

Roberto's POV:

I was sipping my morning coffee relaxing on my chair in the garden and listening to the oh so lovely birds chirping.

It's so peaceful here

He was calmly admiring the surroundings of his mansion. His wife was inside making breakfast for herself and him.

He always liked sipping his coffee outside here.

His phone rang suddenly snapping him from his trance and he sighs taking it out of his pocket. He saw his oldest son calling him and frowned wondering why is he calling him in the morning.

"Hello", Roberto spoke sipping his coffee.

"Good morning Dad. How are you?", Vince said softly.

"Good morning to you too. Also, I'm drinking my morning coffee and admiring the nature, but now I'm  wondering why my eldest son called me early in the morning disturbing me", I said sternly.

I heard him sigh.

"I know Dad. I'm sorry to disturb you, but it was something important", He replied slowly.

I put my coffee down. I know him enough to know that it's indeed important otherwise he will never call me so early.

"What is it Vince?", I ask softly.

"She's back home", He said slowly and carefully.

I immediately sat straight. I held the phone tight in my hand.

What! No way

"Who?", I asked in a serious voice even though I had an idea who he's talking about.

"You know who Dad", He said with a tone I know is happiness.

He's happy. My son is happy.

"Say it clearly please", I said closing my eyes with my heart beating rapidly.