(48) Hostage

Its been a few weeks since the last chapter.

Alessandro's POV:

I was in my office working on some agreements when Ben and Elijah come frantically running inside my office. They looked extremely stressed.

"Ales you have to see this", Elijah said worriedly.

He had a letter in his hand. I frowned and took the letter from his hand. I opened it and read it.

I'm sure by the time you received this letter I have already succeed in capturing your father Vincenzo Costello.

He is with me hostage. If you don't want him to die, meet me at the address I have mentioned at the end of the letter.

Be careful Alessandro I won't be happy if you get any of your men with you thinking you can save your father and kill me. That will be a mistake. Trust me when I say I'll know about any plans you make.

You have no other option but to do as I say if you want your father alive. Don't speak a word about this to anyone. I want you and Elijah to come alone.

Don't break your head wondering who I am. You don't know me. But I know you very well. I need a few things from you.

See you soon.

My jaw clenched. I was beyond angry and pissed.

Me, Ben, Elijah and Dad had come here to Italy three days ago for an important deal. Dad was gone out today for attending a meeting with our buyers.

"Who gave you this letter?", I asked them crushing the letter in my hands.

"One of dad's guards. He came to me 10 mins ago in a completely beaten up shape and poor health condition", Elijah said worriedly.

"Call dad and find him now", I ordered.

"We called Vincenzo but he's not picking up. We tried tracking him but no success there", Ben said angrily.

"What the hell happened? Dad had gone for a meeting", I demand

"The guard said they were attacked by some men after the meeting when they were returning. All the other guards were killed and he was beaten up bad and sent here to give us this", Ben said angrily pointing at the letter.

I stood up from my chair enraged.

"Did the guard see or know who were those men?", I asked

"No. He says they all had a mask on their face", Elijah said

"Search for some footage of the road Dad was driving home from", I said.

"I've put my men to work. We'll know about it any moment", Elijah said.

Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and spoke.

"Dammit", he shouted on the phone and cut it.

"What?", I asked

"The entire footage was tampered with. We can't find anything from that", he said absolutely pissed.

"Check the tracker on Dad's car. We have trackers on all our cars", I ordered.