(40) The Party

Valentina's POV:

We've been in Italy for four days now. I've been having so much fun since I arrived.

Me and Matteo vs Daniel and Xavier had a prank war. That was way too much fun till Ales threatened to ground us if we didn't stop. Apparently our pranks were disturbing others real bad.

We just accidentally burned Enzo's shirt, almost destroyed the kitchen and messed up Elijah's room.

God knows what was the big deal! It's not something that doesn't happen during a PRANK WAR.

One day me and Lucas made an amazing painting of our entire family together. It was so much fun. We learnt so much from each other. Our family loved it.

Now today is the day we have that party I've been so nervous about. Right now me and my brothers are lounging on the couch and watching tv totally bored.

Elijah came into the living room and saw us sprawled like that on the couch.

"Guys remember you have to be ready before the party at night okay? And before that Matteo clean up your room it resembles a garbage can", Elijah said disappointed and walked away.

Matteo made no efforts of standing up and doing the job he's asked to do.

I mentally smirk knowing what will happen if he doesn't finish it.

"I'm so bored", groans Xander

"Me too", Diego said

"Did our older brothers really have to ban us from running around the house and chasing each other or playing hide and seek?", whines Daniel

"They wouldn't have if you and Xavier hadn't knocked out Enzo, Emilio, Angelo everytime you ran from one place to another", glared Damon.

"Hey don't blame us it was an accident", pouted Xavier.

"Three times is not an accident dipshit", I said rolling my eyes.

"Language", scolded Lucas mimicking the older brothers

We all started laughing.

Suddenly Matteo stood up alarmed.

"What happened to you?", Marcus asked

He didn't reply just came to were I was seated on the floor and laid down with his head on my lap shuddering.

"Okay whats up with you?", Diego frowned

"I had a sudden encouragement to clean up my room. So I'm going to lay down and nap until that feeling passes away", Matteo said seriously

Everyone snickered and shakes their heads.

"Elijah's going to kick his ass if he doesn't clean his room", muttered Xavier

"Yup and that will be fun to watch", Daniel grinned

Max came into the living room that time.

"Hey bud", I smile

"Hey Tina. Can you come with me please?", Max asked very nervously

"Yeah sure", I say confused.

Matteo saw Max and got up from laying down on my lap.

"Is everything okay bud?", Xander asked frowning

"Yeah", Max smiled

Clearly fake.

All my brothers look at him suspiciously.

I got up and walked to him.

"What's up?", I ask softly

"Let's go upstairs", he said and ran towards his room.