(14) Prank Day

Valentina's POV:

I woke up in the morning with a good mood cause guess what it's the PRANK DAY!

Well...there isn't really a prank day of course, but you see whenever I feel like pranking people I call it the PRANK DAY!

I put an early alarm to wake up early and plant my pranks.

So let's begin with my lovely brother Matteo.

I go to his room quietly and saw him dozing. I walk slowly to him and put wax strips on his leg. He stirs and I froze. Thankfully he doesn't wake up.

I leave the room after putting the strips on both his legs. Before I leave I give the evil smirk to Matteo even though he can't see me.

I go out and decide my next target.
I do the evil witch laugh first..hehehehe

I go to Xavier's room and put fake spiders in his closet which is what he'll see first when he opens them to take out his clothes.

He is deadly afraid of spiders...evil I know.

I then go to Xander's room and put liquid mushy stuff in his shoes which I know he'll wear to school today.

Can't do much with Xander.. he'll make my life hell

I then go to the kitchen and change Enzo's morning drink..I mean not really changing it just adding pickle and a bunch of salt in it.

You know..making it eatable

Then I decide to stop with my pranks for now.. I mean there's no chance I'm gonna prank Dad or Ales.. that would be absolutely stupid of me. It will be like signing my own death certificate

About Elijah I really love him a lot and he helps me with getting away from trouble from Ales so I'll leave him alone...I mean I do need him on my side in future and of course saving me from today's chaos.

I check the time and it's 7. Hmm..finished on time.

I go to my room and get ready and go downstairs quite early for everyone's reactions.

I see only Elijah and Ales downstairs..this is gonna be fun.

"Good morning guys", I greet them

"Good morning bambina", They say

"You woke up early today?", Ales said curiously

"Yeah just didn't wanna be late to school", I say nodding

He narrowed his eyes at me, but didn't say anything.

Suddenly I heard a loud scream.

"Ahhhhhhh holy owww", Matteo shouted loudly.

Elijah and Ales got up from their chairs absolutely alarmed

I stifled my laugh when Matteo came down with his legs still with the strips stuck on to him.

"What is this?", Ales asked confused looking at his legs.

Elijah looked at me and saw me controlling my laugh and smiled shaking his head in realisation.

"I don't know but it hurts like bitch when I pull them", Matteo cries.

"How did it get there?", Elijah said playing along.

"Are you trying some girl products?", Ales asked raising his eyebrows.

Before Matteo could answer another scream came.

"What the hell?", Xander yells coming downstairs and holding his shoe out at us and his toes covered in the mush.

Elijah looks at me and shakes his head stifling his own laugh.