(42) Back Home

Valentina's POV:

Today we're going back home. Right now we're packing our luggage coz we have to leave in half an hour according to Ales's orders.

I finished my packing the fastest. I basically dumped everything in my bag coz I need to spend the half an hour I have more efficiently.

Time for a revenge prank on the triplets.

Hehehehehehehe.

I finish packing my suitcase and leave my room. My cousins slept in our house yesterday coz they were too lazy to go back to theirs.

My plan's very simple. I believe in tit for tat.

So I'm gonna take a full bucket of ice cold water to their room and because they're still sleeping right now this will be a fun way to wake them up.

I first head downstairs to the kitchen to get some ice from the freezer. Before I walk towards the kitchen I saw Leonardo.

"Val can you wake up the triplets please. They're still asleep and you guys are leaving soon so they have to wake up", he said

"On it Leo", I nod

He smiled and left.

"Haha even god is with me on this", I said myself and laugh.

I get the ice and head upstairs to their rooms. I get a bucket of water and pour all the ice in it and wait for a minute for it to melt. Then I put a few more ice cubes in it.

Well.. liquid and solid is fun together isn't it?

I enter their room and smirk when I see them sleeping soundly. They are sleeping next to each other so this makes it even more easier.

I go stand next to them with the bucket and mentally count till three and boom! poured the entire bucket on the three. I made sure I equally give them their share of cold water.

They gasp and sit upright immediately and shiver.

"What the fuck", Damon shivers

"Holy shittt", Deigo whispered

"Oh god so cold! so cold!", Daniel shivered

I start laughing loudly. Those three look at me.

"Wakey wakey little babies", I smile at them.

"Valentina!", They shout angrily and get up.

I immediately sprint outside their room and run straight to the living room where most of our brothers are.

I ran like a cheetah. I enter the room and immediately jumped and sat next to Ales and Elijah.

They look at me confused but I just snickered.

The triplets came running next and saw me and glared. They were soaking wet.

"What happened to you three?", Emilio asked amused.

"They must have forgotten to remove their clothes before taking a bath and now came down forgetting to change their clothes", snickered Xavier

The triplets glare at him.

"Well?", Antonio asked

"Valentina put ice cold water on us to wake us up", accused Damon

I laugh.

"Val I asked you to wake them up but like a sane person", Leo said shaking his head smiling

"Well revenge is sweet they say huh. I can taste the sweetness", I smirk