(45) Dinner

Comment and vote!

[Valentina's POV]

We all arrive to the dinning room and get seated accordingly.

"Don't tell me you're going to start without me", I heard someone

We turn and saw Ben standing there smiling.

Oh yeah he was coming for dinner as well.

"Hey Ben", Rafael smiled and stood up to greet him.

"Raf! It's been a long time! How are you?", Ben said excitedly and they did a bro hug.

Ben was then greeted by the entire Diaz family. They seem very close. They were all happy seeing Ben.

After that we all begin with our dinner. Dad and Louis were reminiscing some old mission of theirs, Ales, Ben, Rafael and my brothers were talking about their mafia deal/ project. I was not paying attention to any of them since it was getting boring.

I saw Micheal looking at me now and then. Whenever I would catch him staring at me he will shift his gaze to his food or somewhere else.

We all finished the food and everyone was in the living room talking and laughing about something. I saw Ales and Savannah talking near the fire place. I smiled looking at them. I really hope they date and get married some day coz they look good together.

I was honestly bored so I headed back to my room. I was standing in my balcony and looking outside. It was quite breezy and a bit cold but not so much to freeze you or something. It felt good just standing there and looking at the sky.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I turn and see Micheal standing behind me.

"Hey you alright?", He asked curiously.

"Yeah I'm good", I smile

"Okay...you came up while others were sitting down so I thought to just check up on you", He said softly

I nod and gesture him to join me. He came and stood next to me leaning on the rails like me looking at the sky and the garden.

"I was just bored. They're talking about their mafia stuff. So I came up", I shrugged.

"Yeah. They've been on it for a while", He snickered.

I smile and nod.

"By the way, dad told me that you came home this year to live with your father and brothers. You never lived with them all your life?", he said looking at me.

"Yeah I didn't know about them actually. I had never seen my dad, atleast not after I was like a few months old and I never knew I had six brothers", I nod

He was shocked.

"What? Really? Mind telling me your story? Only if you want to though", he said nervously

"Yeah I dont mind talking about it. It's fine", I smile

He smiled and gestured me to continue.

"Well I lived with my mum my whole life in Texas. She was my only family. Atleast that's what I thought. She never told me about my father or brothers or anything regarding mafia also. I lived 15 yrs of my life thinking it's just me and her", I said.

He looked a bit sad. He was staring at me not saying anything so I continued.

"Few months ago my mom died. Jack my mother's boyfriend was sent by the Russians to keep an eye on me. He shot my mother one day. He would have probably killed me too but the Russian leader wanted me alive for using me to hurt my family", I said with tears in my eyes.