Chapter 4 (Bakashi)

Sid walked around the village with Kakashi, not wanting to remember her horrible morning.

What a fucking pussy sucking, dick choking, clit licking bitch. She took a glance at said man, who walked with his book in hand, looking like a innocent little bitch.

Yeah, that's what he wants people to think. When in reality, he doesn't know the meaning of knocking on a fucking door, and not damaging house property, and not waking someone up by shaking them like he's got a seizure and taking it out on them.

As Sid looked for more ways to criticize Kakashi, the man glanced at her. She looked like she was thinking of ways to kill someone.

Kakashi went back to reading his book, finding it much more interesting than anything else, not to mention it had more...action.

He smirked undeneath his mask, before intrusive thoughts snuck into his mind.

'You weren't there.'

'You never are.'

'Not for your teammates...'

'Or your sensei....'

'What about his son? You abandoned him...'

'Like you did with your father...trying to forget...'

'To never be like him...'

'I'm different.' Kakashi thought. 'I'm different, now. I-'

'If you're so different, then where were you?'

'Yes, where were you in Naruto's life? During his childhood?'

'Where were you in his?'

'You weren't there for him, either.'

'You knew his older brother, yet still didn't try to help him, the last of his clan.'

'All alone.'

'Where were you?'

'Wallowing in self pity..'

'Where were you?'

'Pathetic.'

"Bakashi."

'Where were you?'

'Such a disgrace...'

'Where were you?'

'Ridiculous. At least your whole clan wasn't annihilated.'

'But-' Kakashi tried to dismiss the thoughts from his head, but they wouldn't go away.

'Orphaned at a young age? Reminds me of two other little boys...'

'You're still a little boy. A kid, a child.'

'People look up to you, think you're so great because you're in the Bingo Book. You're known by many names.'

'Kakashi of The Sharingan...'

'Sharingan? That's not even yours. It doesn't belong to you.'

'Shut up. I know it doesn't.' Kakashi thought.

'Kakashi, The Friend Killer...'

'Who's next? Gai?'

"Bakashi."

'What about Asuma?'

'Kakashi, The Sharingan Warrior...'