//CRACK 2//

i am so sorry

Idk I need sum funny shit in my life rn cuz I'm feeling down and anxious so this finna help get my mind off of serious shit. Hopefully. Probably not, knowing my luck.

I'm thanking all my readers who have stuck with this book. Y'all probably forgot sum shit, maybe even most of it or all of it, but thanks for trying to remember. I don't deserve y'all. ❤

Actual update soon?? I got quite a few words lol

I can't believe this is around 2,440 words. Spent like an hour and a half on this shit.

I took inspiration from Youtube and its been a while since I looked at an old draft, which was originally what all of this was. Then I actually put sum work into it lmao

Most shit ain't mine, I just edited it.

THIS IS ALL FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, HENCE THE TITLE NAME "CRACK"

THIS IS NOT CANON

MAYBE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE LMAO

DARK HUMOR PEOPLE RISE UP

ALL CREDITS GO TO THE PERSON WHO MADE UP THE "DEKU LOST HIS ALL MIGHT ACTION FIGURE"

I JUST EDITED AND ADDED SUM SHIT, NOTHING BELONGS TO ME BESIDES SID

Enjoy 😭

"Agh! This detention is killing me! It's so boring!"

"Are you kidding me, Sid? You're the reason why we're here in the first place!" Ino mentioned, annoyed.

"Then why did you join in..." Sid asked before she narrowed her eyes as everyone in the room began to remember what happened.

...

Iruka huffed before he put on his tough face. He looked over all of his former students, staring them down. He spent years teaching them about various topics, countless lectures and class discussions taking place.

He cleared his throat. He could do this.

"Alright! So, today all of you will be teaching the academy students about the female organ system. Don't mess it up or say anything inappropriate! There's nothing funny about it. Take this very seriously-"

"Bro, of course it's gonna be inappropriate. We're teaching these little brats about the coochie."

Ah, how could he forget about the only genin he didn't teach? He didn't spend years teaching her about various topics.

Thank God for that, Iruka doesn't think-no, he knows he can't handle Sid, especially for a few years. He has a hard time lasting even a short interaction with the thing!

Girl. He meant girl.

"What's a coochie?" One innocent student of his asked.

"Yeah, what's that?" Another adorable child questioned.

Iruka knew he was in for a long day. He was not at all prepared for the upcoming headache that was awaiting him.

"Mrs. Sid, sir?"

"Yes, little ugly rat with snot hanging out of his nose?" Sid tried to smile sweetly down at the boy, but everyone seen her try to inch away from him. The disgust was clear on her face, even if she was nice enough to try and hide it.

"What's a coochie?" The brown haired boy asked.

"Hmm...what's a coochie? Well...ahem! Coochie is beautiful...coochie is strong." Sid smirked, putting a fist over her heart as she proudly.