Chapter 25 (Demon Faced Brother Fuckers!)

AN: Remember, it's Sunday in the Narutoverse. Has been since Chapter 23. Sid is supposed to answer 2 questions on Interrogation Monday, no matter the question, personal or not, she has to answer.

Otherwise, she's facing Ibiki and they'll force the answers out of her. I edited the first chapter so you can go check. I changed some things, nothing major, just the amount of questions Sid has to answer.

Of course, she'll miss it considering the Wave Mission, but she'll have to answer when she gets back. Around 2000 words in this chapter, so enjoy. As always, correct any grammar mistakes you see by commenting!

Anyway, Honey Nut Cheerio's aren't that good. Fite me.

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid stared.

And stared.

And stared.

"What are you looking at?" Naruto asked her, trying to follow her gaze.

"Sasuke's ass." She quickly answered.

"WHAT!?"

The whole group stopped, looking at Naruto in confusion.

"What is it, Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Sid-"

Sid slapped a hand over Naruto's mouth. "He couldn't handle talking about how babies are created."

Sasuke paused, looking at Naruto. He opened his mouth before closing it, shaking his head lightly.

Everyone in front of Naruto and Sid shivered before continuing their walking.

Sid walked, Naruto followed.

"Why are you looking at teme's butt? It's...teme!" He cried to her.

The poor child could not understand.

"Because 1, it's not a bad ass to look at, and 2, who else's ass am I supposed to look at? I mean, there's always Kakashi, but I haven't looked at Duckass's in a while, so-"

"Why do you look at Kakashi-sensei's butt!?"

"...Because why not?"

"Because everything!!" Naruto couldn't comprehend what he was trying to process.

"Just don't tell anyone, especially Duckass. You know how his ego is, imagine telling him his butt looks good. He'll think he's better than you."

Naruto stopped in his tracks, realizing this fact. "You're right...that teme!! He always has everything good!"

He huffed, stomping forward. He passed by a bush, with two dark figures lurking there before quickly disappearing.

Sid stared at the bush for a good two seconds before she looked away, her face blank.

This soon, we already have attackers? They were most likely waiting for us at the gates. But, why? The old man couldn't possibly be a spy. Even if he is, he wouldn't be a fighter. Meh, we'll take care of these pesky flies. They're only low chunin, after all, judging by their not impressive chakra. They could be hiding some of it, but I can tell they're not. They could be really smart and knowledgeable, but I doubt it. They'll be easy to deal with.

She thought. She frowned, throwing her head back.

"Gee, I sure hope that we don't encounter any enemies while we're out here! That'd be so unfortunate!"

"Well, Sid, there shouldn't be any enemies attacking us, considering-"

"I wasn't asking for a whole explanation, so stop your shit before you put it into a paragraph." She told him dryly.