Chapter 14 (Little shits)

"That's not fair!" Sakura seethed. "You look exactly like each other!"

"That was the plan." Sid highfived an exact copy of herself, who grinned back at her.

'Sid', who was actually Ino, smirked at Sakura, turning her way.

"Looks like I'll be the one on Sasuke's team now, forehead!" Sid deadpanned.

"Ino...!!" Sakura raised a fist.

"You had to make it about duckass so soon?" Sid muttered before grinning at Shikamaru.

"Hey, you! I'll be on your team, now! Hah!"

Shikamaru yawned again before standing up and stretching.

"Troublesome." He mumbled under his breathe before putting his hands in his pockets and walking away.

'Sid' put her arm around the real Sid, smirking.

"I think I'm starting to like you, Sid!"

Sid smirked back at the transformed Ino.

"How could you not?" 'Sid''s smirk widened.

"You're not as bad as I thought!" Sid grinned. She flipped her transformed long blonde hair.

"Of course I'm not, I'm me!"

Sid, transformed as Ino, started strutting her way towards the classroom door.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some poor dude's lunch to steal! Toodles!"

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid walked around the academy, transformed as Ino, whistling.

Man, I got nothing to do, and no one to bother. What a pain in my ass. Wish sensei were here so I can annoy his ass.

Sid was regretting stepping in the Land of Fire, as everything and everyone was just so boring.

She stopped in her steps when she seen, sitting on a bench, was Sasuke and Sakura.

About to kiss.

Sid made a disgusted face before expanding her chakra.

Her face turned more twisted, her disgust skyrocketing when she found out it was Naruto.

Why's he tryna kiss her when he's disguised as Ducky?

Before she could think anymore, she heard a yell.

"AHHH! GOTTA GO!" Shouted 'Sasuke'.

Sid rose a brow before remembering the taste of spoiled milk. She quickly wiped her tongue, spitting as she did so.

Nasty! She thought, shuddering. He must have the shits.

She froze. Wait-does that mean I'll get the shits!?!

She was stuck in place, looking like a wannabe statue.

"Have you seen Naruto?" And then she jumped high into the air. Whirling around, she yelled,"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Sasuke stared at her with a bored expression, but she could tell he was annoyed.

It's the vibes I'm getting.

"Why do you feel the need to scare the shit out of me?"

"Do you know where Naruto is?"

"No, I dO nOt KnOw WhErE NarDo Is!" Sid mocked, doing a little chicken dance. Sasuke stared at her unimpressed, hands in his pockets.

Then he walked right past her.

Sid gawked at the audacity before shaking it off. No, no. I have far more important matters than talking with a walking duck's ass. I have bigger fish to fry...kinda. Kinda not. Whatthefuckever!

Sid marched around the academy, trying to find easy prey to tease.

Alas, she found nothi-oh wait.

Ew.

Sid eyed it with disgust, her face scrunched up.

What.The fuck.Is.That.

She stared down at its teeth, noticing a hole in its literal tooth.

In its fucking tooth, bro.

She stared down at its terrible sense of fashion.

That's not normal.

She stared down at the two trolls behind it.

There's literally fucking snot hanging out of its nose- that's unhealthy, unsanitary, and just downright nasty.

She stared down at the-

What the fuck is on its head? A broken egg shell? What in the literal fuck?!

"Ay, lady! Move out my way!" Sid stared at the thing, scowling.

Children.

"Move the fuck out of my way, yeah?" She said. The little boy growled, but it sounded more like a constipated fart than anything.

"Do you know who you're talking to, ugly witch!?"

"Listen, kid. Move out of my way. I'm not dealing with your shit." Sid walked right past him, bumping him harshly in the shoulder.

Hearing the kid fall, Sid chuckled darkly.

That's what the little shit gets!! She thought in triumph, as she continued to walk.

"Hey! You can't just walk away from me! I'm the Third Hokage's grandson!" She heard the brats voice again.

"Uh- honorable grandson!" She heard a clogged voice add. "We're only here for a tour, not anger the older kids!"

Sid didn't bother looking over her shoulder. "I don't care if you're a monkey's uncle! You're just a backyardigan with a eggheaded hat full of dreams!"

Sid snickered behind her hand.

And then she felt it.

She stopped walking, a dark aura surrounding her. She looked down, clenching her fists as a crooked grin appeared on her face.

She slowly turned her body to the side, staring at the object that was thrown at her.

His fucking eggshell hat.

Sid gained a tic mark as a dark shadow covered her eyes, her scary grin visible.

"Uh- Konohamaru, I don't think you should've done that..." She heard the clogged voice of the snot nosed brat again.

They all gained looks of fear when they seen Sid's face.

"K-konohamaru, I really think you shouldn't of done that!" The orange headed two-way pineapple said.

Konohamaru, for the first time in his life...regretted throwing something at someone.

"You better run, you little shits. Because when I catch you..."

Sid released the transformation jutsu, and all kids screamed with one look at her eyes.

"You won't be able to run anymore."