Chapter 35 (Drama)

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Sid sat in the chair, having gotten back from the sink to wet the cloth. She had already squeezed it whilst there. She placed it on Kakashi's forehead, watching him with dull eyes.

"Sid, get in position!"

"Why should I? That old man doesn't deserve-"

"Because I'm your squad leader and I say so! Otherwise when we return to the village, I'll have you kicked off the team!"

"Get off me! If you're gonna murder people, then go away!!"

"Shut up!!"

Sid narrowed her eyes.

"Tell me the truth. Were you really gonna kill the old man?"

"Yes."

She tched. If he's gonna be a big ass baby about killing, then let him. I didn't do anything wrong. He needs to grow up. Killing is a part of life, even animals know that.

She let out some bloodlust, playing with a kunai in her hand. I'd kill no matter how many times I need t-

SLAM

Her eyes widened as she struggled to get Kakashi off of her. The man wasn't seeing right. He had suddenly stood up and snatched her kunai then slammed her to the floor.

She put chakra into her arms to avoid the kunai slicing her throat.

"Ay, Bakashi! Snap out of it, asshole!" She barked, struggling as the weapon got closer to her neck. She noticed his eyes were closed and he was sweating a lot.

He's still sick. My bloodlust must have triggered his Fight or Flight response. Fucking hell!!

"Kakashi, get off!" She put chakra into her legs and tried to wrap her legs around his neck to get him off, but he thought ahead and made sure his legs were on her's.

"I'm not your fucking enemy, damn it!"

_______________/___/_________________////////

SLAM

Naruto and Sasuke glanced up at the ceiling. They had just gotten back from unpacking their bags. They were playing a card game Ayumi owned when they heard a noise upstairs.

"...What was that?" Naruto asked, scrunching up his nose. "It was loud."

"Not sure." Sasuke returned before he stood up. "Let's go check it out."

"Sounds like wrestling." Ayumi commented. "Is someone training up there?"

Naruto's eyes widened, something clicking in his brain. "Sid...Kakashi-sensei!!" He sprinted up towards the stairs, leaving Sasuke in the dust.

"Naruto!"

He ignored the Uchiha, heart pounding as he raced up the steps. 'Kakashi-sensei's vulnerable...and Sid didn't get to kill Mr. Tazuna...does that mean she's taking it out on Sensei?!'

"Kakashi, get off!"

Confusion racked his brain but he didn't pay attention to it, instead he slammed open the bedroom door.

"I'm not your fucking enemy, damn it!"

He seen Sid struggle to get the kunai away from her throat. He didn't know what to do. 'Is Sensei attacking her because she attacked him first? Did Sid try to poison him? She wouldn't, right?'