Chapter 11 (Tomatoes? The huh?)

Sid walked into the local grocery store, eyes searching for a basket. She found one on a rack, and she grabbed it. She internally groaned before she walked towards an aisle that had fruit.

And she seen someone that she never thought she would see in a store.

"Duckass!?" She lowly said before she hid behind a shelf. She seen the raven haired male look around, but he went back to grabbing-

Tomatoes!?

Sid gaped. Tomatoes are fruit!? I thought they were vegetables! She tried to think rationally about this situation. Of course, why didn't I think of this before?

She looked at her classmate. Someone must've put them in the wrong aisle-wait where'd he go?

"Hn, so you're stalking me?" Sid jumped in the air, turning around to find the boy himself.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!? Sneaking up on me like that!?" She raised her fist in a threatning manner.

"Hn, you did it first. Stalker."

Sid gained a tic mark. "I'm not a stalker, I just needed food, shithead!"

The male stared at her unimpressed. Sid put a hand on her hip.

"Besides, I didn't expect to find your duckass here." She stated dryly.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha." His gaze hardened on her, and Sid rolled her eyes.

"Could've fooled me, duckass." She whistled when she seen him glare at her.

"Calm down, homie. Remember, I'm just here for the food, not like I wanna actually be around your boring ass."

"Hn." He walked back to his tomatoes.

"'Hn' yourself!" She called out to him, before realizing she had to get fruit. She grudgedly walked towards him, because unfortunately, the strawberries were right beside the tomatoes.

She grabbed a carton of strawberries, eyeing the tomatoes. Sasuke noticed her stare, and got a bit irritated.

"Hn, if you don't like tomatoes, then get away from me." She deadpanned as she grabbed some more strawberries.

"Oh, shut the fuck up you tomato-obsessed havin' ass wannabe! I do like tomatoes, so fuck off and let me get my strawberries!" She said as she got two more cartons, grabbing one more because she felt like it.

"You already have five cartons." Sasuke muttered in annoyance. Sid looked down, seeing indeed, she had already grabbed five cartons of strawberries.

She huffed, turning away so he wouldnt see them. "Why are you looking into my basket anyway, hm!? It's none of your business!"

Sasuke stared at Sid like she was stupid.

"You're the one in my business, idiot. You stalked me."

"I did not!"

"Hn."

"Shut up with that already, will you!?"

"Hn."

"Duckass!" Sid insulted him again, making Sasuke scowl.

"It's Sasuke."

"Sasgay."

If Sasuke wasn't so mature, he would've already blew a fuse.

"Hn, whatever, idiot." He turned to walk away, already having all the tomatoes he could buy. He desired much more, though, he supposed this amount was good enough.