Chapter 33 (Wut)

Sasuke glanced at Sid when she walked back. It was strange to not see Naruto and her walking back together, as she went to go get him, but the boy came back a few minutes ago.

He was being quiet.

Sasuke immediately knew something happened. Naruto is never quiet, and he looked like he was in deep thought. He kept clenching his fists, too.

Sasuke didn't care, he was just observant.

Sid looked irritated. She collected nearby rocks and kept chucking them at trees.

It was an interesting thing to see, because from what Sasuke understood, Sid went to go save Naruto from the powerful waves due to the Dragon Jutsu. So, there shouldn't be a problem.

But there was. Why?

The sounds of waves crashing and kunai hitting a body entered his ears. He looked over at Kakashi, who stood a few feet away from a beaten Zabuza.

"You're finished." Kakashi told him. Zabuza looked up at him in shock.

"How...?! Can you...see into the future?"

Kakashi raised a kunai.

"Yes. This is your last battle. Ever." Only, it wasn't Kakashi to kill Zabuza, but another.

Sid seen the incoming senbon coming from a tree, but the direction was to the enemy, so she didn't bother deflecting any of them.

Sid glanced at Naruto, wondering why he didn't have a problem with Kakashi going to kill Zabuza, only to see the boy wasn't even paying attention. He was staring at the ground, clenching his fists.

A chuckle was heard. "You were right. This was his last battle."

Kakashi went and checked Zabuza's pulse, confirming he was dead.

"Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time, waiting for the chance to take him down." The rando said.

"By your mask...I can tell you're a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist."

"Ah, impressive. I can see you're well informed."

wEll inFormEd. Sid mused at the wording of the person. They just seemed so professional. She found it a bit amusing, as they seemed a little on edge.

Sid didn't know a lot about tracking ninja besides the fact that they hunted rouge ninja from their village and were determined to eliminate them in case they knew village secrets.

She's met a few tracking ninjas over the years. She'd play the role of an innocent little girl when her sensei was off killing people, and when asked if she seen him, she'd always say no or give them the wrong directions.

Nobody knew about her, as she wasn't in the Bingo Book, sadly. She wasn't "big". Though, her sensei might place a bounty on her to capture her so they could find one another.

They had gotten seperated because he had to fight a few people with red clouds on their cloak.

"Hey, bitch girl! Get your ass to the next village! When I come waltzing back, that's how you'll know I won."

"Your tiny dick having ass better not lose, or I'll find another sensei!"

"Trying to replace me so soon, shithead?!"

"Don't lose, bitchass!!"

"Just leave already, you cunt ass hoe!"

"At least I don't have girls giving me STD's every night!"