Chapter 9 (Wait-we have to pass a test for this shit?!)

Sid walked lazily to the academy the next day, really not feeling the morning.

She glared at people who had smiles on their faces, a permanent scowl on her features. Her eyebags were more noticable now, and normally she wouldn't care, but she knew if they got worse people would ask her why she wasn't getting any sleep.

And she preferred to not tell people. Hell, she preferred to not think of it at all. Those damn things may rule the night, but they sure as the Chungus won't rule her day.

As she walked, she seen the pink haired brat up ahead. She sighed aloud, internally groaning when she seen the girl be so chirpy, happily greeting others as if it was a natural occurrence.

It made Sid shiver in disgust.

"Would you give it a rest?" She said loudly, making the girl stop in her tracks.

"Huh?" The girl turned around, pointing at herself. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. Do you see me looking at anyone else?"

"Erm-no...hey, wait! You're that one new girl in my class, Sid, right?" The girl smiled fakely. 'CHAAA!! SHE'S THE ONE WHO INSULTED MY SASUKE-KUN!!'

Sid eyed her smile, seeing enough of ones exactly like it to know how the girl was.

She grouched, sagging her shoulders, hands in her pockets.

"You don't have to do that." She yawned, taking a hand out of a pocket to cover her mouth.

Can't let people know I got sum of that foul, soul dying breathe. I need an apple. Or some dango.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Sid scratched her cheek. "Do I have to spell it out for you?"

She deadpanned, sighing when she seen the girl stay confused.

"You don't have to be a fake bitch. I know you don't like me, so it's better if you just say it. Healthy for the soul, ya'know?"

"Excuse me?" The pink haired girl's eye twitched, her smile twisting. It looked strained, now.

"You heard me." Sid said dryly, walking past the girl. "Just say you don't like me, or don't. I don't really care. Your fake smile just annoys the shit out of me."

Sid put then put her hand up, waving at her.

"See ya at the academy." She yawned once again. 

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid walked into the academy, wiping her eyes.

She threw her apple core right on Iruka's desk, which he didn't take lightly.

"Hey! Throw this thing in the trash right now!"

"No can do, sensei. You see, I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm irritated. I'm tihungitated."

Iruka became confused on the last one, but he shook it off.

"Doesn't matter. You need to throw away your trash!"

"Why don't you do it since you're complaining?" Sid sat down.

"Wha-no! That's disgusting!"

"Why?"

"It was in your mouth!"

"And? I bet you've had-nope, nevermind." Sid quickly dismissed her previous thought, realizing it was impossible.

"What? What were you going to say?" Iruka question with a brow raised.

"Nothing."

"No, tell me."