//CRACK//

THIS IS NOT CANON

MAYBE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE

ITS JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

Enjoy

"Turn around!" Kiba sang with cracks.

"BRIGHT EYED!!" Naruto yelled.

"Every now and then I fall apart!" Ino and Sakura joined in.

Sasuke just wanted to sit on the bench in the park and eat his food. His tomato onigiri was going to go stale. Can't they let him eat in peace?

"And I need you now tonight! And I need you more than ever! And if you hold me, hold me tight!" Sid made her way to Sasuke, slinging an arm around his shoulder as he looked at her with disgust.

"We'll be holding on forever!" She leaned in close to his face, ignoring the protests of Sakura and Ino.

Due to her having more strength than his, having no other option, he shoved his tomato onigiri into her mouth.

R.I.P. his onigiri.

Shocked at the sudden thing in her mouth ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), Sid's grip loosened. Knowing Sid was caught off guard, Sasuke tried to make his escape.

However, he had more obstacles in his way.

His eye was begging to twitch at this point as he sized up the two girls in his path.

"And we'll only be making it right!" Sakura sang shyly, blushing as she glanced at him. Her singing wasn't actually bad.

"Cause we'll never be wrong!" Ino sung louder, passion clear in her voice. 

"Together we can take it to the end of the line-" They began to sing together, clearly giving each other the stink eye. They started shoving each other as Sasuke ran away before they could start their next verse.

"YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A SHADOW ON ME ALL OF THE TIME!!" Naruto came in, screa-singing to his hearts content.

"All of the time!!" Kiba followed Naruto, quickly singing with him.

'Dear god...' Sasuke thought in agitation.

"I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark! We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks!!" Sid flew in, landing on a nearby dumpster that looked a lot like her in Sasuke's HUMBLE opinion.

"I really need you tonight!" Naruto lowered his voice down after recieving a signal from Sid, and he sounded pretty good.

"Forever's gonna start tonight." Sakura and Ino sang together, sounding a bit above average.

"Once upon a time I was falling in love." Kiba sang dramatically, with Sid slinging an arm around his waist.

"But now I'm only falling apart!" She sang.

"There's nothing I can do-" He put an arm around her shoulder, both of them putting on a sad act.

"A total eclipse of the heart." They sang together, and if Sasuke wasn't already disgusted, he would be more so.

"...Are you done now?" He asked, a tic mark appearing on his forehead. 'I just wanted to eat my damn food.'

Sid grinned. "How you like my new way of bothering you? Pretty creative, am I right?"

He gave her a dead look.

"It took a lot of work getting dog boy here to help us." She patted Kiba's back, who blushed a bit at their close promoximity.