11

Y/N's POV

Everything is blurry.

I look at Dabi and he grabs a rope and then walks towards me. I see Bakugo and a bunch of villains on the other side of the bars

I look back at Dabi and he starts to get closer, he lifts up the rope and gets ready to swing. "STOP!" Bakugo screams and tries to run over to me but the chains stop him. I scream and try to crawl away but the chains stop me. Dabi throws the rope on the ground. "Just kidding. I'm not THAT bad of a person." he says. I keep screaming but it's muffled. He takes the tape off of my mouth.

"LET ME GO YOU COWARD!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Come on show them your quirk." he says ignoring me. I look over at the villains on the other side of the bars. "NO!" I yell. He smirks. "What did you say?" he says. "You heard me." I say angrily.

He slaps me. I turn my face back towards him slowly.

I secretly start to burn the chains to get out of them. Once I get out of them I tackle Dabi and start punching him nonstop. He shoves me off of him.

Bakugo has been yelling the entire time. I hear the chains restraining him and clanking the whole time. Dabi walks over to me and pins me against the wall. "This could be way easier if you would just listen to me." he says.

"We'll continue tomorrow. She's a little stubborn." he tells the villains.

What? Continue?

He picks me up and carries me up the stairs. I hear Bakugo screaming. "What are you going to do to him?" I ask angrily. "Nothing we're just leaving him downstairs." he says. "No you're not." I threaten. "Fine we'll have him upstairs with us." he says.

Bakugo comes upstairs with us and he's tied down to a mattress on the floor in me and Dabi's room. Dabi puts me in the bed and then he gets into the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and cuddles me. Bakugo looks up at us and glares at Dabi.

I look down at Bakugo and feel a little calmer. He stops glaring at Dabi and looks over at me. He blushes slightly. We look at each other for a little bit and then I feel Dabi's hand on my waist.

He flips me over so I can't look at Bakugo anymore. He puts his hand on my back and lays my head into his shoulder.

This is surprisingly comfortable...

At least he isn't doing anything bad. He's just cuddling me.

I eventually fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and see Dabi staring at me. It startles me. He laughs a little and grabs my hand and gets me out of bed. He gets Bakugo off of the mattress and takes us both downstairs. He puts the cloth over my mouth again and I black out.

When I wake up I see bars in front of me again. I start having a panic attack.

Please. Not again.

I look for Bakugo amongst the villains.

Why isn't he over there?

I look beside me and he's in the cell with me, also chained up.

Dabi walks over to us. He takes the chains off of me but not Bakugo. I stand up and he grabs my waist. I shove him off of me. He grabs me right back and pulls me closer.