19

Y/N's POV

I didn't have any nightmares last night...

I get up out of bed and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I see Bakugo already sitting down at the table eating. "Morning." he says as he puts food in his mouth. As I sit down I hear ringing from my back pocket so I pick it up and see that Todoroki is calling me.

———

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning." he says.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to go out today? Sorry if that's too soon-" he says.

"Oh yeah that's fine." I interrupt.

"Oh ok! Well I'll see you later then. Let's say around 5?" he suggests.

"Ok. Also I'm at Bakugo's place cleaning so if you could pick me up here that would be great." I lie.

"Yeah sounds good. See you then." he says.

"Ok see you then." I say and then hang up.

———

"Who was that?" Bakugo asks as he continues to stuff his mouth with food. "Ugh what did I tell you about talking and eating?" I ask. "I don't know what did you tell me-" he asks. "TO STOP!" I cut him off. He laughs a little. "You never answered my question though. Who was that?" he asks again. "It was just Todoroki calm down." I say. "What did he want?" he asks annoyed.

"He just wanted to know when we were going on the date." I say and look at Bakugo confused. He scoffs "When is it?" he asks. "I don't know why you care but it's tonight." I say.  "Isn't that a bit soon?" he asks. "No?..." I say and then drink some water. "I think it is." he mumbles.

I get up and walk out of the kitchen. "Where are you going now?" he asks. "I need to find your mom." I say as I walk upstairs. I hear the chair slide across the floor. "Why do you need that old hag?" Bakugo asks and runs over to me and follows me upstairs. "Maybe she can help me get ready." I suggest. "I thought you said it wasn't a 'date date'?" he says angrily. "It isn't." I say.

"Then why are you going to get all dressed up then?" he asks. I roll my eyes "Because I'm going out?" I say confused. "Where?" he asks. "Why do you need to know all of this stuff? It's not your date it's mine. Stop living your life through me. Go find a girlfriend or something." I say and then instantly regret it.

Shoot! I shouldn't have said that! Please don't get a girlfriend!

He looks at me and then crosses his arms. "So you two are a thing?" he asks angrily and backs me into the wall. "W-What?! No!" I say as I try to think of a way to take back what I said without taking back what I said. "Why are you so nervous then? Are you hiding something from me?" he rapidly asks as he continues to corner me. "No! And why would it matter to you?! You're probably just jealous because I have a love life!" I say. I MADE IT WORSE! SERIOUSLY?! HOW DO YOU MEN?

(Amen 😔✊)

"I could get a love life if I wanted one." he says. "Yeah ok." I say sarcastically and then scoff. "Do you not believe me?" he asks angrily and gets in my face. "No I don't." I say and get back in his face. "Watch me." he says. "It's not like there's anyone that likes you romantically besides m- I MEAN no one likes you!" I say and then slap my mouth.

CAN I SPEAK CORRECTLY?! I PROBABLY JUST TICKED HIM OFF EVEN MORE!

"No one likes me?! Everybody likes me!" he yells. "No they don't! Everybody hates you!" I yell. "Well then I'll make somebody like me!" he yells. "It's not like there's any girls in 1-A that'll go on a date with you! They all already like somebody!" I yell. "Oh so you DO like Icy-Hot?!" he asks violently. "NO!" I scream. "YOU JUST SAID THAT ALL THE GIRLS IN 1-A LIKE SOMEONE! YOU'RE A GIRL IN 1-A!" he screams.