25

Bakugo's POV

Has she seen me? That probably wouldn't be a good thing even if she did.

I walk along the isles trying to stay out of sight, while also trying to observe the situation and how to deal with it.

I watch as Dabi grabs a bunch of grocieres, but also somehow manages to never let Y/N out of sight or out of his arms for that matter.

What do I do?! I doubt anyone will believe anything I tell them. Should I contact one of the pro hero's? Or a few? Or maybe all of 1A including staff? No. I can do this. I'm the best and always have been and always will be! But would that be too impulsive?... Could I pull this off?... Am I strong enough?...

My mind starts tormenting me. Like I'm arguing with myself.

WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS? I CAN DO ANYTHING! I JUST NEED TO GRAB HER AND GO!

I begin to charge at them, but something stops me. I don't know what. I stumble a little and knock a candy bar off of one of the shelves.

Great.

Dabi snaps his head around. "What was that?" he asks and sounds extremely paranoid. "What are you talking about?" Y/N asks. "Something just fell. What was that." he looks around anxiously. Y/N looks at him like he's going insane.

Dabi walks quickly up to the register. "Who else is in here?!" he yells. "Well I-" he begins. "TELL ME." Dabi threatens. "I mean this random teenager showed up and asked for the bathroom. I don't know what he was doing around here but not my problem." he informs.

"What did he look like? Has he been here before? Is it the first time you've ever seen him?" Dabi interrogates.

(Boy this ain't no interview 😭)

"Well I've never seen him around here before. I've probably seen him somewhere else because he looked familiar, but never in this store before... Why?" he asks.

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE." Dabi demands and slams his fist on the counter.

"Why are you worrying so much about this?" Y/N asks.

"None of your business... You wouldn't understand." Dabi says rudely.

She mumbles to herself.

"Anyways... What did this dude look like? Was he tall, short, average? Hair color? Eye color? Body build?" he continues.

"Umm he was like average height I think. Maybe. He was muscular and pretty stocky. Uhh like weird hair and weird eyes. I don't know." he chuckles.

"This isn't funny. I need to know." he says and gets in the dudes face.

"Dude calm down." Y/N says and grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"I'm not your 'dude'" he says with an attitude.

"Ok yeah whatever, can we just go? This isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be." Y/N adds, annoyed.

"Fine." he grabs ahold of her and the bags of groceries and stomps out of the store.

What in the world am I supposed to do? This guy is having an aneurysm over hearing something fall to the ground?!

I wait a little bit for them to get a good ways away. I call Kirishima.

"Hey!" I urgently say.

"Dude! Where have you been?! You can't just disappear like that!" he yells at me through the phone.

"I already told you idiots. I'm going to save Y/N from the LOV because all of you cowards won't."

"Dude why? She KILLED a student. KILLED. I understand it's hard to accept. We still are having trouble accepting it. She was our friend too."