29

Y/N's POV

"Of course." Bakugo scoffs under his breath.

"You think I'm ok with this?" I say, annoyed.

He just glares at me and rolls his eyes.

"Why have you been acting so weird?" I ask.

He throws his stuff down on the ground and ignores my question. He starts to unpack.

"Um HELLO?!" I yell.

He looks at me for a second and then goes back to unpacking.

"Ugh whatever, you're not worth my time anyways." I say annoyed and also throw my stuff down and start to unpack.

We sit in silence for about five minutes. I let out a loud sigh. He looks over at me and glares again.

"Dude why aren't you talking. You normally don't shut up." I say.

"Oh so you do wanna talk to me?" he finally asks.

"I didn't say that. You're just acting off, you're usually yelling at me for breathing, so it's just weird." I answer.

"Nothing's happened. So, I don't know what you're talking about." he responds.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and say.

"Maybe something's wrong with your brain." he instigates.

"Oh so you wanna go back to normal now that I've called you out huh?" I ask while putting my stuff on the shelves.

"I've been acting normal. You're just a moron and don't pay attention." he says while he goes to the bathroom to change.

I roll my eyes and wait for him to get out of the bathroom so I can change. When he comes out he gets in my face.

"Oh now you're the one not talking, who's acting weird now?" he pesters.

"Oh shut up." I scoff and move him aside.

"Now you don't want me to talk? You're being real bipolar..." he says.

"Stop trying to push my buttons." I say and walk into the bathroom and change.

I come back out and see him already laying down on the bed.

This is so awkward.

I just look at the bed and contemplate life.

"Can you like sleep in the hot tub?" I ask.

"Um no. Just make a wall between us or something." he looks up from his phone and says.

I mean we've slept in the same bed before... Kinda... But it was different, plus he wasn't acting weird those times.

I get some pillows and make a wall in between us.

I don't even think this'll work. We both kick in our sleep.

I lay down and try and sleep. After about ten minutes of silence I start to hear Bakugo's deafening snores.