6

Y/N's POV

So apparently I'm staying at Bakugo's place for a week. This is gonna be weird.

We walk to school together after eating breakfast. "Hey, the guys in our class are coming over tonight so you are gonna have to stay in my room and not come out." he says.

"Like are they just coming over or are they staying the night?" I ask. "They're staying the night. My mom is making me invite them over." he says. "Wait so I can't come out until they all leave tomorrow?" I ask shocked.

"Well actually my mom said something about you and her having a girl's night or some crap tonight." he says and grins a little but tries to hide it. "That sounds like fun, especially with your mom. She's really cool." I say. "Yeah I guess." he says.

We walk into the school. "Don't tell anyone that you're staying with me. They'll get suspicious." he says.

(After school)

All the guys walk to Bakugo's house together. I secretly follow them and they all go in his house. I stay outside and wait for Mitsuki.

"Alright boys have fun! I'll be back in a bit!" I hear her say. She runs out the door and grabs my hand "Come on let's go have some fun!" she says. We get in the car and go to the mall.

We walk into the mall and start shopping. "Look Y/N! This would look so good on you!" Mitsuki says. She shows me a short red dress.

"Oh yeah it's cute, but isn't it a little short and revealing?" I ask. "So what?!" she says excitedly. I smile and go to try on the dress.

"It looks great! It really shows off your shape!" she says. I laugh nervously and get a little insecure. "Why are you so insecure?! You're gorgeous!" she encourages.

"Thanks, but I already have guys catcalling me and crap in normal clothes so I don't know about this dress." I say. "So what? Bakugo told me about your quirk last night. You could easily shut them up!" she says.

"True. But when would I even wear this?" I ask. "Just get it. Trust me." she says. "Ok if you say so." I say. She gets the dress for me and we continue shopping. She gets me a few outfits and gets a few outfits for herself.

We walk out of the mall and race towards the car. When we get to the car she tackles me with a hug and we both laugh. This is the first time in a while that I've genuinely had fun.

"I like you Y/N, you're a great girl. I know I've only known you for like 2 days but I already think of you like a daughter." she winks at me. I smile at her and say "You're definitely the coolest mom I've met."

We get back to Bakugo's place and Mitsuki walks in through the front and I go in through the back so the guys don't see me. I go upstairs to Bakugo's room and change into some shorts and a t-shirt.

I hear Todoroki's voice from downstairs ask where the bathroom is and then I hear one of the other guys say it's upstairs.

I start to hear footsteps nearing the door. I get up and try to hide but Todoroki sees me. "What are you doing here?" he asks. "Oh um Bakugo's mom asked me to clean her house!" I say nervously.

"Well since you're here. Why don't you just come downstairs and hang out with us?" he suggests. "No. It's a bunch of guys." I say. "Well then why don't you hang out with just me?" he asks.

"Umm maybe I can just finish cleaning?" I suggest. "Looks like you've finished to me." he says and tucks my hair behind my ear. What is he doing? He caresses my cheek. "You know I've been wondering what was going on with you." he says.