27

Bakugo's POV

I rush over to him on my hands and knees and tackle him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I yell as I'm about to punch this pervert in the face.

"DO YOU WANNA SEE OR SOMETHING?! JEEZ!" he asks.

"WHA- NO! GIVE ME THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW!" I yell trying to grab his phone.

"WHY?! JUST SIT DOWN SO I CAN SHOW YOU!" he yells, terrified.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP SO I CAN KILL YOU!" I swing at him.

Ojiro grabs Mineta's phone, swift and easy.

"Now Mineta you know that's not how we treat girls." he scolds.

"B-But I thought he'd wanna see." he cries.

"WHY WOULD I WANNA SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" I yell.

Everyone goes quiet.

"Oh no reason." Sero teases.

"SO YOU SAW THE PICTURE TOO?! WHO ALL DID YOU SHOW YOU TRASHY PERVERT?!" I yell, obviously irritated.

"I never said I showed anyone else. But why does it matter who saw?" he says, obviously trying to make something come out of me.

I look at him and am about to blow up.

"Yeah we're just kidding there is no picture. We would've killed Mineta." he laughs.

I go quiet.

"Why're you being so quiet? Did it make you that upset? We just thought it'd be funny to see how you'd react but-" he begins to expound.

"I'M NOT UPSET! I JUST THOUGHT MINETA WAS BEING A CREEP AGAIN SO I GOT MAD BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE GIRLS COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM AND HOW ANNOYING AND PERVERTED HE IS!" I explain frantically.

"Ok jeez we believe you Bakugo, calm down a bit would ya?" Denki laughs and so does a few others.

"W-WELL ANYWAYS! ENOUGH OF THIS WEIRD MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRL SLEEPOVER STUFF!"

"YEAH LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING MANLY!" Kirishima agrees. "SO WHAT WAS THE MOST MANLY THING EVERYONE DID THIS WEEK?!" Kirishima asks.

"Well I think everyone's is probably fighting off the LOV and saving Y/N." Tokoyami answers.

"Oh well I guess that true. ANYWAYS WHO IS THE MANLIEST IN THE WHOLE CLASS?!" Kirishima responds.

"I feel like we've had this conversation before... Well anyways, if Midoriya wasn't such a crybaby it would be him." Denki laughs.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SPARKY?! IT'S OBVIOUSLY ME!" I yell.

"Well I mean you could say that but Midoriya does have the stronger quirk." he explains.

Stupid Deku... I'll beat him.

"What about Todoroki? He's pretty strong." Ojiro suggests.

"I'm right here you know." Todoroki says, no attitude just emotionless and unreadable as usual.

"Guys what about me? I'm pretty manly aren't I?" Kirishima mutters under his breath.

"I think everyone in here is manly in their own way!" Iida encourages.

The conversation eventually drifts back to this week and everything that happened.

"So, Bakugo... How did you know for sure that Y/N wasn't the traitor? Like why did you go after her? You didn't know for sure if she was the traitor or not, so why did you take that risk?" Aoyama asks.