21

Bakugo's POV

I see Y/N angrily walk into the principal's office with the principal and the chief.

I mean I understand why the principal would want to see her after she just beat Giselle senseless, but why is the chief here?

I look down at Giselle and she's bleeding out of about every hole in her face. I start to laugh.

If something is going on then I want to know.

I go over to Monoma and sock him in the nose. "HEY! Go to the office!" one of the teachers passing say. The security guards and teachers help get Giselle up and bring her to Recovery Girl.

I try to walk into the office but the door is locked. "UM HELLO?" I yell. "Wait a second!" Nezu yells. "NO!" I scream impatiently. The chief opens the door and looks down at me. "What do you need?" he asks. "One of the teachers told me to come in here." I say irritably. "Why?" he asks. "I punched someone." I say.

"I'll take care of him. You go talk to Y/N... Y/N come see me after you talk to him." Nezu sighs.

Y/N looks at me and then walks into a room with the chief.

Y/N's POV

The chief closes the door and sits me down.

"Is this about the league?" I guess. "Yeah, how'd you know? Woof." he asks. "Why else would you want to talk to me?" I smart off. He chuckles a little. "Well I don't want to take to long but I have a good news and bad news for you. Woof." he says nervously.

"Ok?" I say anxious for his news. "Good news is, we were able to locate where Overhaul's base is. Bad news is, we believe there is a traitor at UA who is giving the LOV information. Woof." he says. I look at him with widened eyes. It's got to be Giselle.

"We believe that it has been going on for about a few months now. Woof." he explains. Please don't tell me they think it's me- I mean school has only been going on for like four months!

"Who do y'all think it is?" I ask and feel my heart start to race. "Well we have our eyes on a few of you. I'm not going to say any names until we get more details and proof. Woof." he says and sounds a little uncomfortable. "Ok. Can I go now?" I ask. He nods and I walk out of the room.

"Y/N come here." Principal Nezu demands. I go over to him and sit in front of his desk. "Yes sir?" I ask. "I don't know what got into you out there but please do not let it happen again. If I remember correctly you've beaten a few people up." he says. "Not that many. But everyone I have laid my hands on deserved it." I mumble. "Well anyways. Do not let it happen again. You will go to ISS for today." he says. I nod and walk to the ISS building.

I walk into the building and see Bakugo sitting in one of the cubicles. "What are you doing in here?" I ask. "I punched Monoma." he says. "Oh." I say and look at the ground. "What happened with Giselle? I mean I don't like her either but why'd you blow up on her all of the sudden?" he asks curiously.

"It's crazy how she's only been here for two days and she's already getting on my last nerve." I say ignoring his question. "I feel you." he says. "Hey! Stop talking!" a teacher says. We stop talking and start to do our work.

Lunch time arrives and we walk to lunch. "Hey rebel children." Denki teases as we walk by. "Hey." I say and wink at him. He blushes and winks back at me.

(UGHHHH I LOVE DENKI 😫😫😫)

Bakugo looks at Denki and then looks back at me and scoffs. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." he says and walks away. I also walk away and go get my food. We head back to the ISS room after we finish eating.