8

Bakugo's POV

I wake up and see Y/N peacefully sleeping.

I could get used to this. Wait omg calm down.

I don't want to wake her up she looks so peaceful.

(Time skip to the day they get dorms, so a few days later)

Mr. Aizawa tells us we're getting dorms and leads us to the dorm building.

I look over at Y/N and she seems happy. I smile secretly. We all get our dorms and me and Y/N are on opposite sides of the wall (since boys and girl aren't allowed to be on the same hall).

We aren't that far from eachother.

We all go to our dorms and get them ready. After we do I walk to Y/N's room and open the door. She's laying down on the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm getting ready for bed?" she says. "You know we're having a party in the lobby tonight right?" I tell her. "Like formal?" she asks. "No just like in pajamas idiot." I laugh.

"Ok good. Well still I don't know if I want to..." she says. "You're going. Get up it's about to start." I say. "Ugh fine." she says and gets up. We both walk out of her dorm and head to the lobby.

Everyone else arrives within five minutes and we start. "Hey let's play truth or dare!" Mina says. "Good idea!" Denki says. Everyone agrees and we get started. "Y/N. Truth or dare?" Mina asks.

Y/N's POV

Why is it always me?

"Truth." I say. "Do you like anyone? Like romantically?" she asks. I get flustered and start to zone out. "Well?" she says. "OH UM- well I don't know... I'm kinda confused." I say.

Who do I like? Do I even like anyone?

"Ooooh! Explain!" Mina yells excitedly and so does everyone else. I laugh and look at Bakugo. OH MY GOSH WHY DID I DO THAT?! HE'S GONNA THINK I LIKE HIM! HOPEFULLY HE DIDN'T NOTICE OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!

Bakugo looks at me and a slight red runs across his cheeks. DID I NOT LOOK AWAY?! Mina looks at me "You gonna tell us orrrr?" "Oh um maybe later." I say. "Ok! All the girls go to my dorm after this!" Mina says and all the girls agree.

"Uraraka. Truth or dare." I ask. "Truth!" she says. "Do you like anyone?" I ask. "Y-Yes." she says. "OOOOH!!!" Momo yells. "Who who who?!" Mina asks. "I'll tell you at your dorm... Maybe." Uraraka says.

All the girls get their turn and now it's onto the boys. "Bakugo. Truth or dare?" Denki asks. "Truth. I guess." he says. "Does Lord Explosion Murder like anyone?" Denki asks. "I doubt it" I hear some of my classmates say.

I see Bakugo look at the ground, and blush. He covers his face with his hands. "Dare." he says. "Ooooh! So you do like someone!" Denki says. "I didn't say that. Just give me a dare Pikachu." Bakugo says.

"I dare you to... Kiss who you like." Denki smirks. Bakugo turns a bright red. "Ok I'll go back to truth. And eh..." Bakugo says. Everyone looks really surprised and they ask who it is. "I'm not saying." he says.

About 10 minutes pass and it's Todoroki's turn. "Truth or dare Todoroki?" Sero asks. "Dare." Todoroki says. "I dare you to kiss who you like." Sero says.

I look up and see Todoroki standing over me. I see Bakugo getting ancy in the corner of my eye. Todoroki leans over me and kisses me. He looks at me in the eyes and whispers "I'll be at your dorm later."

I get flustered and look at Bakugo. He looks mad. Todoroki secretly brushes his hand against my face and walks back to where he was sitting and whispers something to Bakugo.