12

Bakugo's POV

"ICY-HOT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yell. Todoroki starts to wake up. "Where am I?" he asks sleepily. "ANSWER THE QUESTION MORON!" I yell. "I don't know what you asked." he says calmly.

How is he so calm?! He's chained up in a cell!

"I ASKED WHY YOU WERE HERE!" I repeat annoyed. "Oh, I don't know how I got in here. I just remember some psycho girl coming up to me while I was half asleep in my dorm and she took some of my blood and then I woke up in here." he explains.

"Actually I've had some girl also take some of my blood recently." I say. "Speaking of, how did you get here?" he asks. "I've been here for a few days and it's a long story." I say. "No you haven't." he says confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO I HAVEN'T?! YES I HAVE HALF AND HALF! ITS MY LIFE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO SHUT UP!" I scream.

"I know for a fact you were at the training camp with us yesterday. We were discussing how we wanted help find Y/N. A few people wanted to help but some of them said to just leave it to the pro's." he assures.

"I haven't been to school in days. I don't know what you're even talking about. I never had that conversation." I say confused. "Bakugo. You have been there all week." he says. "I HAVE NOT!" I scream.

Dabi walks down the stairs with all the other villains. "What's all this screaming about?" he asks slyly as he walks down the stairs. All of the villains, including Dabi, are standing outside of the cell and they start whispering.

"WHAT ARE YOU COWARDS WHISPERING ABOUT?" I scream. They ignore me and turn towards us. "Oi. Why isn't that one awake?" one of the villains ask and point at Y/N. "She'll wake up soon." Dabi says and smiles at her.

How in the world is she still asleep?!

About five minutes later Y/N starts mumbling to herself. Her mumbles start to get clearer and louder. "What did I do wrong? I don't understand." she says. "ANSWER ME!" she screams and wakes up. She looks down at the chains and starts to freak out and jerk around.

"Calm down." Dabi says and slowly walks into the cell. The closer he gets the more she starts to jerk and scoot away. He walks over to her and squats down. He puts her chin in between his fingers. "Another one of your friends have arrived." he says and turns her face over to Todoroki.

Y/N sits there in silence. She looks at the ground and closes her eyes tightly trying to restrain her frustration. "Y/N?!" Todoroki screams happily and shocked. "IM SO GLAD TH-" he says. "SHUT UP!" she interrupts.

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOU IDIOTS?! NO ONE ELSE BETTER BE COMING! YOU TWO ARE BAD ENOUGH!" she screams and starts crying. Dabi puts his arm around Y/N. "It's ok..." Dabi says and tries to kiss her forehead. "GET OFF OF ME!" she screams and jerks violently to get him off of her.

Dabi laughs. "They'll never find you." he looks her in the eyes and says while putting his finger under her chin. "No one will ever save you." he says and smiles. "Then I guess I'll have to save myself." she says angrily while sobbing. He smirks.

He walks over to Todoroki. "Hello Shoto." he says and smiles psychotically. Todoroki stares at him confused. "Don't tell me you don't remember me..." he says and stares at Todoroki in the eyes. Todoroki's eyes start to widen."T-Touya?" Todoroki says. Dabi smirks and backs away from him.

Y/N is laying on the ground exhausted and frustrated. "Awww are you tired?" Dabi says and takes the chains off of her. "Why is she wearing that weird bodysuit thing?" I ask angrily. "Just to cover some things up." he says and winks. "What do you mean?! Like her body parts?!" I ask. "No not that, just some scars." he says.