(Next day)

Y/N's POV

It's my second day at UA.

As soon as I get to school I see Mineta. Ugh does this perv have to be the first face I see. "Hey Y/N!!! YOU LOOK EXTRA THICK TODAY!!!" he screams.

"Back up before I kick you to Mars." I threaten.

"See I told you. She doesn't know her place." Bakugo tells Mineta.

Him too? Seriously?

"Well if Mineta came up to me I would say the same thing." Sero says.

I guess all the guys came to school together I would've came to school with the girls but I had to run home this morning because I forgot to bring my uniform.

"Where is everyone else? Why are you alone?" Kirishima asks. "Oh I had to run home this morning because I forgot something, so I don't know where the other girls are." I say while opening the door.

"Tch. Klutz..." Bakugo antagonizes. "Do you ever shut up?" I say while letting the door go and turning around to face him. "Do YOU ever shut up?" he says. "You always talk about me not knowing my place but do you know yours?" I ask with an annoyed look on my face.

"Of course! I'm the best!" he says cockily. "Pfttt yeah ok." I laugh. "Excuse me Y/N?!" he says. Everyone laughs nervously but also gets interested in the argument.

The argument escalates and he almost tells everyone around us about my true quirk. As soon as I notice what he's about to do I swing my fist at him. Right before I hit him Todoroki grabs my waist and pulls me away.

I turn around to see who in the world is touching me.

Oh it's just Todoroki... ITS TODOROKI THE HOTTEST GUY IN CLASS?! AT LEAST THATS WHAT THE OTHER GIRLS TOLD ME LAST NIGHT!!

I start to blush intensely. "BACK THE TRUCK UP! WAIT NO DONT BACK THE TRUCK UP! I MEAN ok I guess." He blushes the slightest bit and laughs a little.

OH MY-

He doesn't let go of me and he keeps holding my waist. "Um what the crap let go of her?" Denki says confused.  "No." Todoroki says and winks at me, but not a weird, creepy, flirty wink. "What the heck Icy-Hot?!" Bakugo yells. "What? She was about to punch you. She may still be angry." Todoroki says.

I'm just kind of standing there and I have mad butterflies.

He's really fine the girls were right. The only thing is one of his eyes reminds me of HIM. It's fine I just won't look at that eye... I cant have a mental breakdown now that would be so embarrassing...

He looks down at me and smiles.

He has a sweet smile...

I look down at the ground and blush. "Let go of her Icy-Hot." Bakugo says. "Why? I'm just protecting you from her."

"I don't need you to protect me but thanks for the thought." he says sarcastically and pulls me away from Todoroki. Todoroki scoffs and says "Bye Y/N I'll talk to you later." and walks into the school.

I look at Bakugo and we both glare at each other and roll our eyes at the same time. Everyone else is still standing there.

"Bakugo if you hate Y/N so much why did you pull her away from him?" Kirishima asks. "To prove I didn't need to be protected by him." Bakugo says.

We all walk into school and go to class. When the girls show up class starts and we get assigned a project. Of course it's a group project.

My partners are... Todoroki, and Bakugo?