17

Y/N's POV

I wake up to Bakugo shaking me "Y/N! "What?" I say in a raspy voice. "The cops are here!" he says. "Why?!" I ask anxiously and sit up quickly. "You think I know?!" he says agitated. I get up out of bed and rush downstairs. As I open the door I start to get even more paranoid. "How can I help you?" I ask nervously as I play with my thumbs.

"There's no need to be nervous. We just have to talk to you about something." they say. I sigh "About what?" I ask. "The LOV." they say. "Ok... So are you like questioning me?" I ask. "Well kind of but not really..." they say and sound a little scared. "Wait what is that supposed to mean?" I ask nervously.

"Just come outside with us. You, stay in here and don't try to listen to us." they say and then look at Bakugo. He scoffs "I'm not going anywhere. I was there too." he says. "Fine." they say and walk into the house. We all go into the living room and sit down.

"We need to know what they did to you." they say. I start to get really uncomfortable "Hey. Why do you need to know that? That's really personal." Bakugo says and sounds a little protective.

Why does he sound like he's being protective over me? Why is he SO bipolar?!

"We need to know." they say seriously. I sigh "Well... Umm... They were really abusive I don't really want to get into it if I'm being honest..." I struggle to say. "I'm sorry if we're making you uncomfortable. We just need to know some more details." they say. "Why do you need to know what they did to me in detail?! Is it that important?! They were abusive that's all you need to know!" I yell as my voice breaks.

"If we tell you why we're asking then you can't tell anyone else ok?" they say. "Fine." me and Bakugo agree. "You guys know how the LOV is on the loose correct? Well they were spotted last night near the mall. Don't tell anyone though, we don't want to cause any panic." they explain.

I start to get really paranoid and anxious. "Well still, why do you need to know what they did to me?" I ask. "We need to know what they're like... We don't need anyone else to get kidnapped by them..." they say. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE LIKE?! THEY'RE VILLAINS FOR A REASON!" Bakugo screams.

"Also, there's only five people that they're after that I know of. So it's not like they're just going around kidnapping people." I say calmly but angrily. "Can you at least tell us who those people are? Then we'll be on our way." they comprise. "Me, Bakugo, All Might, Midoriya, and Todoroki." I say. "Ok thank you." they say kind of irritated and walk out of the house.

Ugh, finally.

"Well that was annoying." Bakugo sighs of relief. "I still don't understand why they needed to know in detail what they did to me. What did they think? That they fed us and treated us like equals? Tsk." I scoff.

I walk back upstairs and lay down in my bed. "What do you think you're doing?" Bakugo asks. "I'm going back to bed? What does it look like I'm doing." I say. "You do realize it's noon right?" he asks. "Ok and?" I say and close my eyes. He scoffs and goes back downstairs.

I fall back asleep and then wake back up to Bakugo pouring a bucket of water on me. I jolt awake and gasp from the freezing cold water. "BAKUGO!" I scream and jump out of bed. He starts to run and then I grab the bucket and throw it at his head. He flinches but keeps running, I run after him. I grab the bucket and then run into the bathroom, I fill it up with water.

I quietly walk downstairs and try to find Bakugo. As soon as I do, I dump the water on him. He dumps water on me right back.

What?! Where did he get another bucket from?!

"UGHHH!" I yell. I get ready to beat the crap out of Bakugo but when I move my damp hair out of my face, I see Bakugo with his hair down. OH MY LORD WHY IS HE SO FINE WHAT- OK NOW IS NOT THE TIME! BUT WHAT THE CRAP?!